Nir 1 England 0

Davey

What an embarressment. We have on of the best deliverer's of a ball playing in defensive midfield whilst we have Joe Cole on the wing. Owen Hargreaves? did he even realise he was brought on? Rio Ferdinand is blatenly still high on drugs, did you see how long it took him to react just before they scored?

Any more opinions? Would love to hear from some N. Ireland fans...

It's not just the defeat, though thats bad enough (congratulations N Ireland, well done), my biggest concern is we're playing football that is sooo! bad to watch :o .

It's easy kicking the manager when he's down, so i'd like to give him half a dozen and then some, the over rated players also deserve a lot of stick, I still think we will qualify (as the swede tends to do) but I hope these bad results won,t be forgotten and we get rid of him post haste after the world cup.

Shocking performance! Rooney giving the captain a volley of abuse before half time... what formation was being played at the end...did the players even know? and Ferdinand....need i go on?!

England are playing some terrible football at the moment!! Will be lucky to make the World Cup!

northern ireland are valued at just £4million compared to England’s starting 11, who cost £137m.

Sven Goran Eriksson’s flops are paid £763,000 per week but were made to look like amateurs by Lawrie Sanchez’s men, who take home £48,000 a week.

:o ….well there we go, struggled to beat Wales and now losing to N.I. and with Scotland finally winning a game, got me thinking. Instead of those lousy friendly games we all have, why not re-introduce the Home Internationals again? Maybe include Ireland as well. Competitive games will improve all the nation teams!

...any thoughts?

:o ….well there we go, struggled to beat Wales and now losing to N.I. and with Scotland finally winning a game, got me thinking. Instead of those lousy friendly games we all have, why not re-introduce the Home Internationals again? Maybe include Ireland as well. Competitive games will improve all the nation teams!

...any thoughts?

the fans would kill each other

I see Poland have qualified,does that mean if we finish second,do we have to have a playoff game?

IF we win our next 2 games, we will stay go throug, as the highest points for second place.

This kind of scores are expected from England and they are crap. The formation sucks and the player they use cant play together and no teamwork. England needs better players otherwise their future is dark.

Don't neccessarily agree Shivek, that the players are crap. It's the formation and messing about with it, every game that is crap. Sven isn't using the players he has to their best ability. Like Rooney last night, frustrated, at the position he was being played in. Sven's tactics are just crazy to me, your'e 1-0 down with minutes to go and you bring Owen F'ing Hargreaves on :o

Big congratulations to Northern Ireland by the way. You where up for it.

Edited by mrbojangles

I see Poland have qualified,does that mean if we finish second,do we have to have a playoff game?

IF we win our next 2 games, we will stay go throug, as the highest points for second place.

This kind of scores are expected from England and they are crap. The formation sucks and the player they use cant play together and no teamwork. England needs better players otherwise their future is dark.

Don't neccessarily agree Shivek, that the players are crap. It's the formation and messing about with it, every game that is crap. Sven isn't using the players he has to their best ability. Like Rooney last night, frustrated, at the position he was being played in. Sven's tactics are just crazy to me, your'e 1-0 down with minutes to go and you bring Owen F'ing Hargreaves on :o

Exactly, thats what i meant. The formation and the position he put some players were not good for them. What England needs to do is to find proper position for players esp. the left flank and use 4-4-2. :D

Exactly, thats what i meant. The formation and the position he put some players were not good for them. What England needs to do is to find proper position for players esp. the left flank and use 4-4-2. :D

I concur :D

Edited by mrbojangles

Poland have played 9 got 24 points

England                  8      19

So if we win the last two games we will finish top.

Both games are at home to austria and poland.

Surly we can beat austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northern ireland didnt score a goal for like 2 years and have won 2 home games in 4 years

dont be too surly about anything

Poland have played 9 got 24 points

England                   8      19

So if we win the last two games we will finish top.

Both games are at home to austria and poland.

Surly we can beat austria!!!!!!!!!!!!!

northern ireland didnt score a goal for like 2 years and have won 2 home games in 4 years

dont be too surly about anything

:o:D

We will still win our group, but that isn't saying much. I honestly think our group is the easiest in qualifiers, definetely in the European section.

I think 3-2-3-2 is probably the formation which would suit us best.

My ideal team, providing all are fit...

'Keeper

Robinson

Defense

Terry

Woodgate (our best centre half)

Campbell

A. Cole left wing back

Wright Phillips right wing back

Midfield

Beckham

Lampard

Gerrard

Strikers

Rooney

Owen

Anyone else got their preferences as in what they woud like to see?

I think we played well, or at least acceptable for the first 30 mins, then we just started to fall apart. It was weird too, nothing really triggered it, we just fell apart. Usually it takes a sending off or a goal, but it all just went to pot. I also cannot take any credit away for N. Ireland, they played well, grafted and took their chances, congratulation to them.

im so proud....WE BEAT ENGLAND....should have been 2-0 !!!

i was at the match was absoloutley amazing match....our fans never stopped singing the whole match....even beckham mentioned that the northern ireland fans were amazing....

nice one lads.....Belfast was one big party town this last few nites....ive had a few too many guinnesses'...

it was so funny rooney got abused all night...! and we kept chanting to the england team " are u scotland in disguise?!" ... :o

im so proud....WE BEAT ENGLAND....should have been 2-0 !!!

i was at the match was absoloutley amazing match....our fans never stopped singing the whole match....even beckham mentioned that the northern ireland fans were amazing....

nice one lads.....Belfast was one big party town this last few nites....ive had a few too many guinnesses'...

it was so funny rooney got abused all night...! and we kept chanting to the england team " are u scotland in disguise?!" ... :o

So you're da Belfast boy?