Thaivisa Launches "Thailand Dating" website

george

We are part of a network. We start from here, as soon we have some more members from Thailand we will add some local bells and whistles.

We opted to join an existing network, instead of starting with an empty database with ONE member only :o

Hey, please sign up, it's free and SPAM free. Let's see how it works out.

From the sign up page...

I would like to meet a Male/Female/Couple(Man and Woman)/Couple(Woman and Woman)/Couple(Man and Man)/Group (check whichever applies)

For the purposes of.... Benefactor? :D

Plenty of opportunities for that here in Thailand.

And plenty of takers too... :o

:D

I knew a guy one on a Thai wife takaway service week (about 15 years ago) who got fixed up with this cracking looking litte bird who picked him up at the Honey in her brand new Merc.and headed off to eat in cabbages (safe to be seen in)...and she paid.

Needless to say he was pretty confused (sitting later in offshore bar...what am I gona do sort of thing)

He was an ordinary sort of block who worked somewhere in the UK as a postman or chocolate factory packer or something and couldnt handle the idea of being involved with a well off Thai bird.

Turned out she had built up a string of laundrys/dry cleaners in town and now passed her time driving around collecting the profits. :D:D Now all she wanted was a farang "boy-flend"to make happy..:o

I met her a number of time later (purely platonic)and advised her to get herself a decent Thai guy (with dosh)....and she did....:D:D

Last time i saw of him (postman)he had found the old Therme :D

does not have the right appeal.

needs to be thai based and have appeal to attract thai gals.

how would they know such a meeting site exists?

you need the thai gals to lure in the farangs.

That's exactly what the webmaster is doing right now...

An sign-up page in Thai for the Thai gals (and guys)

Wow that is unique. Never been done before.

First let them meet, get married and then confused about all the strange laws in Thailand so they need this forum a lot.

More people to ask, which visa, can i buy land, how are the costs of living, etc.etc..

Generating your own customers. I am impressed. :o

Everyone and everything will seek its own level, TV no exception.

Could'nt have said it better, makes me wonder why anyone would want to pay for a service like this.

If your so busy the news papers have columns that are a fraction of the cost?

I meet nice ladies nearly everytime I go out.

In Thailand it seems the only rules are;

Be polite

Be clean

Dress nice

Or did I miss something?

We are part of a network. We start from here, as soon we have some more members from Thailand we will add some local bells and whistles.

We opted to join an existing network, instead of starting with an empty database with ONE member only :o 

Hey, please sign up, it's free and SPAM free. Let's see how it works out.

sorry, I think it is the usual rubbish

anyone who would beinterested has probably already joined the same network elsewhere

better just go to a bar and make friends!! :D:D

Just checked it out and for a laugh I'll sign up. Wonder what perverts I'll attract :o

But I believe people on dating websites are searching for love too hard because love will eventually find them when they're not trying. I prefer it that way.

Edit - Just realised, I'm underage :D

Edited by Ice Maiden