Transfer From Suvarnabhumi To Don Mueang

BlueMango

In March I will be arriving on a Thai International flight from UK to Suvarnabhumi and need to transfer to a Nok Air flight from Don Mueang; can anyone outline the best options to transfer between the airports - bearing in mind cost versus convenience/speed?

Thanks

Thanks for that, but can you tell me where to get a taxi at Svarnabhumi? Last time I arrived the usual "official" taxi rank was not where it used to be and I could not find its new location. Could only find the limos that wanted an arm and leg. Ended up getting an unofficial taxi and had a very unpleasant confrontation in the middle of a multi-lane highway where the driver demanded more money :-(

^ Official taxi rank is GROUND floor lowest level and it's very well signposted now. As you come out of Customs gate, turn right, watch for signage but basically down one level from Arrivals. Use elevators or escalators, your choice. Avoid ANYONE AND EVERYONE who offers you otherwise or tries to lead you in ANY OTHER direction.

If you are El Cheapo, follow the signs to the Airport Bus and look for the mini bus/van stop near there. Number 555 goes tp Don Muang in 1 - 1.5 hours and costs Bt50.

The BTS to Victory Monument (change at Paya Thay) and a van from there costs slightly more and is less convenient.