Subway At Kad Suan Kaew

whatsupdoc

And here I thought we were talking about the underground. I wondered how it would work out in the rainy season.

I've visited Subway shops so seldom that I even forgot it was a place to eat. I might eat at a Canadian Subway every two years... if that, and never in Thailand. It's easier making my own sandwiches.

I had one from there yesterday and the extra 6" would have to be free to make it worth it to me.

I ate a 6" and was still very hungry, and at 129B for the first 6" and 80B extra for the next 6" it's just too expensive for my taste (pun intended)

I had one from there yesterday and the extra 6" would have to be free to make it worth it to me.

I ate a 6" and was still very hungry, and at 129B for the first 6" and 80B extra for the next 6" it's just too expensive for my taste (pun intended)

Have to agree with you. For Thailand they are way over priced. Not that much cheaper than Canada.

I like them in Canada my ex wife manages one and I get a lot extra. Like a hand full of Bacon also get a discount when they remember to charge me. Have to get the extras put on when she isn't looking She won't let them put salt on it. Go figure. :jap: