Where To By American Tv Dvds That Aren'T Off The Street?

goosieboo

There are video stores all around that appear to have the real things based on the packaging and price. But realize this is Thailand and even the stuff you see on TV often appears to be copies based on the quality as well as seeing where they pixelate the logo of the channel / network the show (especially music videos) originally appeared and were copied from.

But when I have purchased movies in the video shops that have professorial wrapping and cost more they are always of good quality where street vendors are hit and miss. As for legality of any place .. it is not my job or reasonable for me to know what a legit copy is or what special distribution agreements distributors may have with a movie studio but if something looks obviously suspect then it probably is. But with cheap printing available here it is hard to tell and even with chain stores you don't know what the individual owner is doing but at least you can be assured it is of original quality and can return it if it is not.

The same is true with counterfeit clothes and purses. Just because you bought them at the mall at what seems like regular prices it doesn't mean they are real name brand. It could be they are just a higher end knock off.