Visitor Visa Uk

Hi ,

Myself and my Fiance have recently been succesfull in obtaining a Setttlement Visa (Fiancee), and we intend to get married in the next 6 Months.

My Question is :

We would like to invite her sister and Son to the wedding in the UK , does anybody know which form they need to complete , FAMILY VISITOR (VAF1B) or General visitor( VAF1A).

As we are not married yet and my fiance has not got FLR yet I suspect it may be the general visitor applictaion form (Very confusing).

Cheers

Dave

Family Visitor; the visa applicants (sister and son) are visiting the UK to see their family (your fiancee).

Hi ,

Myself and my Thai fiancee are currently in the process of completing the Family Visit visa (VAF1B) for her Son and Sister who will be attending our wedding in the UK in August.

I'm just a little confused about the following question .

8.1 if you are not a national of the country in which you areapplying,what permission do you have to stay in that country?

Is the answer N/A as my fiancee is a Thai National , or is it saying has she got permission to stay in the UK ? your help would be much appreciated, the guidance notes don't make much sense either.

Cheers

Dave

Congratulations on your forthcoming marraige,

You are correct in your assumption Not applicable.

All the best

Cheers , for your reply.

I should have known really , having done two visit visas and a settlement visa for my fiancee, My mind went totally blank !