Fair Price For Vigo 3 Litre 4Wd Auto 5 Years Old?

msg362

I'm thinking of selling my black Toyota 3 litre automatic 4 WD Vigo. 5 years old, serviced always in Nyompanich Toyota in Chiang Mai, some 1st class insurance left. Cost ? 900,000. works fine but too big in the city,I don't go up to the mountains as much so don't need it and am thinking of changing to a CRV. would consider a swap.

But please advise on a fair price.

Look at your first class insurance coverage for 'total loss'. If that is calculated on 80% of value you have a starting point. Farang owned with factory maintenance history, etc is usually worth a bonus for the potential buyer.

How did you work out 900thou. 4 year's ago a 3L 4d 4x4 was 800thou 2.5L 735thou that's what is was when I got mine. Sorry that was for manual but still not 900thou

Not 2.5, 3.0 and I really can't remember the exact price (and auto not manual)

The Bangkok blue book value for a 2005 3.0L Vigo 4 door automatic 4x4 is about 420,000 - 430,000 baht

I just sold mine last year. The tent (trade-in dealers) buy them at this price and mark up the price to the final customer to be about and extra 20,000 - 30,000 baht. Final price should not be more than 45-460,000 max.

However up north I think you might be able to get an extra 10k-20k, but never more than 500k.

The Bangkok blue book value for a 2005 3.0L Vigo 4 door automatic 4x4 is about 420,000 - 430,000 baht

I just sold mine last year. The tent (trade-in dealers) buy them at this price and mark up the price to the final customer to be about and extra 20,000 - 30,000 baht. Final price should not be more than 45-460,000 max.

However up north I think you might be able to get an extra 10k-20k, but never more than 500k.

Think member kwasaki will say your wrong. Between us discussed it. 530,000 and they were queueing up. :)

Never mind, they got good deal with yours. :D

Think member kwasaki will say your wrong. Between us discussed it. 530,000 and they were queueing up. :)

Never mind, they got good deal with yours. :D

Hi there Trans, Yeah !! I would not say wrong, like he says maybe waited for a westerner person, maybe would of got a bit more, horses for courses, I think I got a good price for mine I think it was down to the genuine low mileage and there were extras which really don't count in the real world, someone who I thought was some kind of friend is still

" smarting at the seams " but when you don't put your money where your mouth is, and talk a load of bullshit, what would you do about it, I let it be known I was going to sell it, first one that saw it bought it, a Singaporean, nice guy from Chiangmay, no hagging. Had an offer of 480,000 cash in hand from 2 Thai people, did not even see it but I said a person was coming to see it and they had first refusal which I think is something Thai people do not understand of an Englishman.

Your figures are much lower than the prices i see them going for. I'm in Bangkok btw.

First of all are you a buyer or a seller?

If you are a buyer looking @ the Toyota "SURE" lot of course the price will be around 530k.

530k is the starting price, no negotiation, discount or bargaining yet. Which will eventually end up to be 500k

If you are a seller you are talking 460k depending if you have a middleman or not and who pays for the transfer fees and taxes, etc.

If you plan to sell to a tent you are looking @ 430k max

If you plan to trade in to a Toyota dealership you are looking @ 380k

One of our members just sold his 2005, same truck, less mileage for 530,000 bht in a week. :)

Thanks, very helpful

I would think with only 80,000 on the clock you will get 500,000 no problem, put it up for 550,000 :rolleyes:

I put an ad on Thaivisa on this site and messed up on detail price but told people over the phone it was 550, I got more than 9 calls there was a guy from Yorkshire looking for one in Phuket who was the second viewer but I have not kept his details.

If yours is top of the range as you say you should stick out for a good price there is very few for sale with low mileage, I would say yours is low mileage.

Regards K

One of our members just sold his 2005, same truck, less mileage for 530,000 bht in a week. :)

Thanks, very helpful

I would think with only 80,000 on the clock you will get 500,000 no problem, put it up for 550,000 :rolleyes:

I put an ad on Thaivisa on this site and messed up on detail price but told people over the phone it was 550, I got more than 9 calls there was a guy from Yorkshire looking for one in Phuket who was the second viewer but I have not kept his details.

If yours is top of the range as you say you should stick out for a good price there is very few for sale with low mileage, I would say yours is low mileage.

Regards K

Thanks, very helpful

Take a look at the examples here.. there's LOADS!!

http://www.one2car.c...054&Model=S0777

Thanks for that, bit of variation but seems if good nic, good price. :)

Reading through was enlightening on how far apart prices are and whether they were a dealer, private or a dreamer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Kwasaki