How Can We Expand Our Business Here In Thailand ?

Hi

First of all, this might look like a hidden advertizement, but, the deal is, im unfamillar with the options to get our product out and seen in Thailand

What is the common way to get attention, or find customers for a wholesale product in Thailand?

We have ad on thaivisa, and have about 1-2 who write os pr day from that ad, but we search for thai customers, not directly expats,

From my home country i have much experience with internet ads, google adwords newspaper ads and things like that, but what will the thais do ?

We have had the business for about 2 years now, our local customers are happy, our prices is right and quality aswell, we just want to expand into other areas, but dont want to take the car and go there knocking the doors ?

we have 1 international website, and 1 thai website for the products, we sell in markets, and have about 25 customers selling in markets in or areas, we export to 13 country.

When we visit sellers in markets selling similar products, we have about 4/5 ending up buying from us, because we offer better terms, so we know our products is good, we just want to figure out how to get into the other provinces.

(Jesper) Writing on behalf of my wife,

Khun Wichuda

Bangsaen

THailand

post-119882-0-94024700-1297945607_thumb.

Edited by Nakonama

If you want to sell your product in other Provinces, I think you will need to get in your car and move yourself about. You could try trade & craft fares. Whatever it will take a lot of effort and hard work. I know a group of people from Saraburi (Thais) who make their own jewellery, Silver and semi presious stones. Real craft stuff and very good. I have watched them making it. They bring it to Bangkok and sell it to shops. All they really make is a reasonable living out of it.

jb1

We have done it like this for now, we go to the markets, and find some selling products similar so it would be easy to take this in aswell, and that is working, but, it is a lot of efford to drive around like that.

im thinking, about the markets in tourist areas, do the vendors all buy different places or where ?

of course i know sampeng and places like that, but we are not going to sell there,. or have a shop there.

we will try to find some one have some shops or something like that. but im unsure how we can do that.

our product is sold in the tourist markets in Pattaya now, and have a really high profit from it, they sellers expand there inventory rapidly because they have good flow. we know we can get others like that, just need to find thoese people selling in the popular places,

But note, we have about 1000-2000 thb profit for 1 day when we sell in the local thai markets our self. at a lower price than in the tourist markets.

Wichuda

post-119882-0-14934300-1297954180_thumb.

i get the impression you don't have a clue what your doing, although you've got a good idea. pity about the format...

I'm not willing to tell you how to run a business but do your thai customers use the internet to purchase orders?

answer is no of course!!!

market your product in the right place first of all.

the best way is obvious!!

My advice is find every single wholesaler in bangkok that might buy your product and sell like hell..

i get the impression you don't have a clue what your doing, although you've got a good idea. pity about the format...

I'm not willing to tell you how to run a business but do your thai customers use the internet to purchase orders?

answer is no of course!!!

market your product in the right place first of all.

the best way is obvious!!

My advice is find every single wholesaler in bangkok that might buy your product and sell like hell..

Hi sir, of course, i have no clue how to market the product in thailand, as im a foreigner here, and have lived here only 2 years.

We have about 1 order a week from our thai website, and around 2 orders in our international website, but mostly the customers come to us and choose what they need, or we do the order by phone or email.

We have signed up with a few shopping portals like http://www.weloveshopping.com/, and we have good response from there.

But we are still missing a way to display the products for the right people.

rome was not build in one day, but, if we have the right tools it would be helpfull.

Wichuda

post-119882-0-36289700-1297993594_thumb.

Edited by Nakonama

the market is very small, never expect to make your millions of $$$$ but all these touristy products you see across the country have orginally been purchased in Bangkok (many imported from places such as Taiwan and China) So if your aiming to sell your product across Thailand best start in Bangkok. Remember market vendors 99% of the time don't purchase online.

Bangkok pavements are lined with gold they say, and some may make their fortunes they say!!

MY aproach would be to approach distrubutors in bangkok and try my hardest to find them! not easy when you don't speak the lingo I hear you say.. however start in Bangkok..

the thai online market is worth very little of the annual gdp of thailand..

sorry i can't be of much help although i certainly feel based on an online only marketing stratedgy your going to struggle..