True Visions Hd

pinball

Hello All,

I have true visions HD which was a total joke, until recently, they had only two HD channels HBO and sports, Now they have 3 channels and WOW its live from True coffee shop, Now I sit and watch people drinking coffee what the hell is wrong with true., there Internet sucks and there TV sucks.

Cheers

More HD channel comming soon

4G coming soon also . . . Ha! You obviously haven't been in Thailand very long! Even if more HD channels do come on line, the service and everything else that comes with it will still be crap!!

If you need HD TV in Thailand then subscribe to ASTRO TV from Malaysia. No matter what else you may hear there realy isnt any other alternative in regards to HD tv!! If you have the time do a search, you will find plenty of posts on this subject.

IW

4G coming soon also . . . Ha! You obviously haven't been in Thailand very long! Even if more HD channels do come on line, the service and everything else that comes with it will still be crap!!

If you need HD TV in Thailand then subscribe to ASTRO TV from Malaysia. No matter what else you may hear there realy isnt any other alternative in regards to HD tv!! If you have the time do a search, you will find plenty of posts on this subject.

IW

Astro is no good up north only soop cans and string.:lol:

• 1 month later...

It has been almost a year since the world cup and they still not have added anymore HiDef channels , Truevisions is a complete and utter joke and a waste of money unless you are a premier league fan .

If you live in Bangkok or south thereof go for the Malaysian Astro B.yond instead. They have quite a few HD channels and occasionally, like tomorrow evening (Arsenal - Liverpool), they broadcast Premier League games in 3D. Also most interesting channels are in English.

IW

Astro is no good up north only soop cans and string.:lol:

comming HD from True? :cheesy:

yes, Astro is good choice if you can afford

Is Astro that much more expensive than True?

The initial costs are much higher as you will need to purchase the equipment. I look at it as a long time investment as the yearly subscription costs are less than for True, and it will even out eventually in the long term. And when you compare the quality of service then its worth every penny. 13 HD channels with more on the way very soon, with some transmissions in 3D compared to 2 channels . . . . . . . . . I think that speaks for itself!

Is Astro that much more expensive than True?

The initial costs are much higher as you will need to purchase the equipment. I look at it as a long time investment as the yearly subscription costs are less than for True, and it will even out eventually in the long term. And when you compare the quality of service then its worth every penny. 13 HD channels with more on the way very soon, with some transmissions in 3D compared to 2 channels . . . . . . . . . I think that speaks for itself!

I paid 36,000 baht for the equipment, Astro B-yound (the HD-version) with three packages News, Sports and History for one year plus antenna and installation. I do not know the exact split of the costs but think the actual equipment costs were around 20,000 something. I am very pleased with Astro after having had the system for four months plus now.