Thai V Isa In Cambodia

Vientiane Lao is giving double entry tourist visa free until March 31.

Yes, but the reports I've been reading lately is that they are counting previous tourist visas and turning people with 3 or more away and they don't care when or where the previous visas were obtained.

Vientiane Lao is giving double entry tourist visa free until March 31.

Yes, but the reports I've been reading lately is that they are counting previous tourist visas and turning people with 3 or more away and they don't care when or where the previous visas were obtained.

That is true.

I went to PP in December, as I was there for a week the time didn't bother me, they required four working days, however the day I went to collect mine met a chap who had dropped his off that morning with either US $10 or $20 (sorry can't remember) for same day service, the manager of the hotel I stayed at said agents could get it for you in one day for US $10.

Worked out OK for me as I collected on the last day I was there, tuktuk from hotel to consulate and straight to airport.

just got my passport with single entry tourist visa back from agent in phnom penh from agent.

without agent it needs 4 days if u drop the passport in the morning, else 5 days.

with an agent who arange everything the price list from the hotel was as follows:

if u want get back the passport within x days (if u drop the passport to the agent in the morning):

• one (that mean get back the passport on the same day): 19$
  • two: 14$
  • three: 9$
  • four: 4$

I had 4 previous visa in my passport, double a well as triple entry visa.

the agent needed one photo in addition to the passport - nothing more...

Just got my first single-entry Non-O (based on marriage) USD 65 in Phnom Penh. Applied Monday morning & was told to come back Tuesday to collect between 3-4:30pm. There were only a handful of applicants in the embassy Monday morning when we were there.

It seems to be possible using an agent.

A friend of mine just went to the embassy WITH OUT an agent and received a double entry tourist visa free this past week.

how many tourist visas did he previously received/are shown in his passport?

and: i dont want to waste my time in a boring embassy. so for this low fee i will always prefer an agent... hazzlefree, no need to fill out anything, no need to go by tuktuk on day one and not on day two, no need to wait for anything.