3Bb Internet Woes

Ratsima

still having the problem... Finally had a good engineer call, who took hold of my computer via teamviewer so I could show him the problems... To be honest I don't think he understood what he was seeing... I allowed him access to my router and he changed the settings to a premier line. Low and behold everything worked..... He is allowing us to use this router login for "a day or two" while the problem is corrected.. He took the details of all the websites theat we are having problems with. He has takin my login name and password so I believe that this one guy is looking in to the problems...

I told him that it was not just me, and pointed to all the people in this topic having problems.... Lets hope it is all resolved soon

MH

Seems back to normal this morning. All sites, pages and images that were blocked yesterday and required the CTRL F5 refresh are working fine this morning (so far)

Yep, it's also back to normal here. I cross my fingers though. ;)

Yep, working fine again. I suspect some engineer changed something before he left work on Friday, didn't discover his error until the complaints piled up over the weekend and he got around to fixing things this afternoon.