14 Dead, At Least 20 Injured As Bus Plunges Into Ravine In Nan

webfact

Nisa, How about this.

FACT?

FACT?

FACT?

Proof of FACT?

As I said before. We are all entitled to an opinion. I am very sorry I do not share yours.

jb1

This is not an opinion but factual classification of countries. A simple internet search will clarify this for you.

But I am a bit baffled because you took offense and discounted what I said because I used the words "I believe" and then when I clarify to point out the "facts" you once again dismiss them as being opinion.

As far as I can see the only thing Thailand has that makes it an emerging nation is, the economy?

What keeps it Third World:

It's abuse of other nations subjects?

It's abuse of It's own subjects?

It's Public transport system?

It's poverty?

It's failure to compli even with other nations.

jb1

We are getting way off topic here but the way countries are classified is largely to do with economics and industry. However, you may not like things that you mention but if you were to compare any of them to an actual third world country then Thailand would look like a paradise. But the bottom line is being a developing nation or a third world/undeveloped nation certainly puts limits on infrastructure, qualify of life, corruption levels, government efficiency, poverty levels as well as quality of life of citizens. It just makes no sense in comparing these things to those of 1st World Nations or even those considerably higher on the "developing nation" list.

All the things you mention have seen significant positive developments in Thailand over the last couple decades but none can be changed over night as even first world nations continue to struggle with all these same areas.

Hey I agree we are getting way off of topic. I also agree with you that two ways that a country are classified are, economics and Industry. Also the points that I mentioned help to determine the classification of a county. :wai:

Getting back on topic. I would put money on it that, the driver was either pissed, fell asleep, or more likely driving like an idiot on roads that he was unfamiliar with. Why because he does not need any formal training. :sorry:

jb1

Edited by jimbeam1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic