Quik Fire Gas Bbq'S

quik-firebbq

Hi there, Isaan Aussie, good idea delivering to catering site with Pig almost cooked.

I do have an idea that may interest you, maybe not. Had a trailer bbq made for myself in the states years ago.

However, it used smoking wood for fuel, rather than gas. It did have a Rotis, as well.

The bbq itself looked similar to your pictured bbq, but sat sideways on the back of the trailer, with the box of the trailer,

(wood floor), same width as the bbq, extending forward about 6 feet with a 1 foot high railing extending forward and

around the front of the box.

The box portion of the trailer was essential for transporting supply's, such as party plates, cups, a big cooler for the potato salad, etc, etc...

We made a stainless steam table that sat in the box to be transported then set up on site for keeping beans, baked potatoes,

etc, hot for catering. The gas bottles for the steam table were secured forward of the front railing of box.

Suppose I could go on and on, but the trailered Q I had worked like a dream for parties, and such.

To be truthful, which I prefer to be, we do shy away from steel units, the main reason being, the black paint.

We never could find that nice high heat black stove paint here in Thailand. If you could source the paint, that'd be great.

In any case, I'll send you a PM so we may discuss this further, anything is possible I suppose, your budget for starters. :)

I'll send the contact PM now, and thanks for writing, mate.

My best,

Doc

Hey Doc! Hope all is going well. Just looked up your info to refer to a friend.

I'm reading quite a few reviews here, so thought I would add mine to the list. We bought ours about 18 months ago. What a beauty. It cooks like a dream. Built like a tank. And for sure will outlast me. Maybe not my wife, but me for sure. Cleans up easily and looks brand new...wifey uses it 3-4 times a week or more.

Doc has always been extremely responsive and great to work with. Quality product.

Here's a few pics of our installation.

post-5869-0-41954100-1313223193_thumb.jp

post-5869-0-17434400-1313223199_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

A recent feedback from our good guy customer in, Chiang Mai.

Thanks, Dr. Jack.

Hi Doc, I have had my LAD BBQ for a little over 2 weeks and each time I look at it sitting on my deck I have to smile.

It is a thing of beauty and it performs better than it looks. I have BBQ'd at both very high, and very low temps with great results.

Each day when I go to "Rimping Market" I always walk by the BBQ corner and smile knowing that I have the LAD at home.

When I purchase things I always consider "Value" at least equal to overall cost.

I feel that my LAD gets extremely high marks when I consider "Value".

I have really appreciated your after sale follow up. It is clear that you are both confident, and proud of your product.

Thanks again and I will be sending customers your way if I hear of others who want a high Value BBQ at a moderate price.

Best regards,

Dr. Jack

• 1 month later...

Sept 5, 2011

Hi Doc,

I just wanted to write and express my thanks regarding my purchase of a Quik-Fire Gas Grill.

Working with you to customize my grill was easy and fun.

You went out of your way to help me with the extras and options available.

I have used the grill numerous times since it arrived, and have to say it was worth the wait.

Since living in Thailand for over 10 years, I have wanted/longed for a quality gas grill.

I searched many locations for a suitable grill, but the only grills I could find were the same grills as in the U.S; like Weber, or an

Aussie style grill that didn't fit my needs or wants, at a cost factor of nearly 4 times what they would cost in the U.S. or Australia.

The workmanship in building your grills, in my researching and shopping, is by far superior to what is available elsewhere in Thailand.

The cost, in my opinion is cheaper than a likes of a Weber available in Thailand.

The main determining factor in my decision to buy your product is the use of stainless steel.

The Master Deluxe 4N1 which we customized, does everything I hoped for in a gas grill.

The double-walled insulated fire box and cover is an added plus that just can't be found on mass produced units.

Your attention to detail and real concern for the customer, extending to the end shipping location, is a refreshing relief.

The unit came ready to grill. All I had to get was the gas bottle. A few turns of a screwdriver and away I went.

I would recommend anybody shopping for a gas grill, to contact you and your team at, Quik-Fire, to explore the possibilities,

whether it be a stock or custom grill.

Thanks again,

Mark M.

Pattaya, Thailand

post-90158-0-98636900-1318117230_thumb.j

post-90158-0-10114500-1318117242_thumb.j

post-90158-0-50757100-1318117255_thumb.j

post-90158-0-60961400-1318117275_thumb.j

post-90158-0-97465600-1318117285_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

http://gasbbqthailand.com

To ease you folks out there into the Holiday BBQing spirit, we're showing what our, Quik-Fire, 2 burner SS Deluxe,

w/Rotisserie, can do with a, Piglet.

Below is Robin and Nang's last years testimonial, along with their Christmas Rotisserie Piglet pictures.

Sent last Christmas, 2010.

Hi Doc, just a quick message to tell you that our BBQ arrived safely this morning at Sisaket Post Office and now resides,

rather splendidly, on our back patio/cooking area.

We're both very pleased with the BBQ - beautifully crafted and solidly made, it just speaks quality and longevity.

I must also congratulate you on the quality of your packaging - it really puts other suppliers to shame.

Thank you so much for your team's efforts - your business deserves the great reputation, and we wish you ever increasing success.

Please feel free to use this email as a testimonial to your business if you wish.

Kind regards,

Robin & Nang

Hi again Doc - hope you are keeping well.

I've attached a few pics of our first piglet BBQ at Christmas. The meat was cooked perfectly, and we've followed that up with

two more so we're getting to know the gas settings for the best results.I've also started baking our own bread in the BBQ.

Kind regards,

Robin & Nang

We at Quik-Fire, wish you all, along with your loved ones a Joyous, cheerful, and safe holiday season. [/size]

post-90158-0-22852800-1320541651_thumb.j

post-90158-0-62367600-1320541661_thumb.j

post-90158-0-23859400-1320541673_thumb.j

post-90158-0-09111200-1320541695_thumb.j

post-90158-0-06781100-1320541745_thumb.j

Doc,

The BBQ looks great and as we have discussed I have the piglets to go with it. Anyone in Sisaket looking for piglets to salivate over on one of Doc's BBQ's send me a PM. Now is a good time with pig prices at their lowest in three years. We deliver pigs ready to cook locally, and will pack in ice for a bus ride.

Isaan Aussie.

• 1 month later...

Sawitta & Doc, at, Quik-Fire, would like to share our appreciation for another wonderful family we've recently had the privilege to meet.

Over the years we've been fortunate to meet many fine folks like, Bob, and his wife, Fai.

Bob and his family were so looking forward to receive their new, BBQ, they were bbqin' away near immediately.

Check out, Fai's, Super brilliant smile, she's one happy gal, and so nice, as well

At the end of the day, this is what life's all about for our customers, and our team at, Quik-Fire.

Hi Doc,

The SS Master Deluxe Barbecue and the Heavy Stainless Plate Half Griddle that i brought from you is superb.

The barbecue is built like a tank, it is constructed of top quality stainless steel and the way it is engineered and its looks are outstanding.

The barbecues performance is first class too. The three powerful burners are easy to control from low heat settings to high.

The heavy insulated hood is superb which enabled us to use the barbecue as an oven and we enjoyed doing some baking.

The griddle plate is very heavy and will obviously be brilliant for cooking; once the plate is hot it will retain the heat for a long time thus allowing easily controlled cooking temperatures.

So far we have had the barbecue for three days, yesterday was my son's birthday and we had many friends come around and we enjoyed cooking for them on your superb barbecue, Doc.

I would like to thank you Doc for all the help you have given me, things such as a copy of the shipping document and postal tracking number, pictures of the barbecue wrapped up and securely strapped to a pallet for shipping, and for the phone call from you today asking if everything is okay with the barbecue and if i am happy with it.

Best wishes,

Bob Klasnic

post-90158-0-27510000-1323706781_thumb.j

post-90158-0-31902400-1323706797_thumb.j

post-90158-0-92516300-1323706808_thumb.j

A much appreciated testimonial from, Mr. Chow, residing in Bangkok.

Thank you so much for forwarding your thoughtful/kind words to us.

Dec 19, 2011

Hi Doc,

Received my Deluxe 4n1 a few days after moving to my new home, first indication of the quality was the weight, heavy!

After careful unpacking, I stood back to admire the beauty and quality of this product. First class workmanship, no sharp corners,

obviously a lot of care and attention to detail has gone into the manufacture.

My first ever attempt at roasting a whole chicken on the Rotisserie was a resounding success. Nothing dripped onto the grill whilst

on the Rotis, but the juices were all contained in the chicken. The most juicy and tender breast pieces I've ever had.

Next was spareribs wrapped in tinfoil. I preheated the grill to about 250 and in 20 or so minutes, was tucking into beautifully baked spareribs.

We did not have a stove yet in the new house so the side burner came into play immediately. Bacon and eggs, omelet Thai style, squid with basil and

onion - all done to perfection, thanks to the heat the burner was capable of generating (like in Chinese kitchens).

I have a friend who swears by Weber grills but I have no doubt that my Deluxe 4n1 is on par if not better in quality (price wise, there is just no comparison).

Thanks a lot Doc. I'm looking forward to many many fun hours with many new recipes.

Mr. Chow - Bangkok

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Here are some new pictures of our most popular home bbq, Quik-Fire's, SS Deluxe. In this case, SS Deluxe 4n1.

Notice the thick insulated top; with Quik-Fire Deluxe models you get an, Oven, as well as a barbecue.

This, SS Deluxe, is loaded: Insulated Oven top, quality Oven thermometer, removable SS half Griddle, Rotisserie, custom Chicken (stainless cup) beer can holder, side burner, w/stainless cover.

You've heard of a one man band, this SS Deluxe is setup to do it all, a fine hand crafted piece any family would be proud to own.

As one customer put it...

I had been looking for a gas bbq for a while, and finally bought the Quik-fire 2 burner stainless model.

They have been mentioned in the forums recently, locally made in Udon.

They are truly a work of art. Sturdy enough to dance on, and hot as hellfire if you turn them up.

The heat is easily regulated, and the cook area perfectly fits two of those 1/2 sized stainless inserts you see on buffet tables,

I'm sure a full-sized one will use the same space. With the double walled top closed, this makes for a nice oven.

I could go on and on, but suffice it to say,

I'm impressed, truly

I drove to Udon, it just fit in the trunk of my '93 accord. Had to tie down the lid. I'm sure you'd need a pickup to move the 3 burner models.

These babies are welded solid, they don't break down, unscrew, go in a box etc.

These things not only work well, they deserve an industrial design award.

For more, Quik-Fire, posts and info, Google search: quik-fire gas bbqs

Contact Email: [email protected]

Wishing you all the best,

Doc

Check out this beautiful piece of hand crafted metal art bbq....

post-90158-0-39864700-1339821448_thumb.j

post-90158-0-69490800-1339821464_thumb.j

post-90158-0-02917700-1339821478_thumb.j

• 5 months later...

Two more wonderful testimonials from our fine, Quik-Fire, customers...enjoy.

Hi Doc and Sawitta

Re: SS Master Deluxe 4n1with Rotisserie deluxe +.

It was only the other day, when a friend opening a new 5 star hotel in Phuket was astonished at the quality of our BBQ, that I realized that I hadn't got round to thanking you both for your help to A my wife and I.

Your help in advising us which model to get and your after sales advice was pleasantly welcome. It was obvious you wanted us to be happy with our purchase.

We have had our BBQ since the end of Jan 2012. It sits on our deck exposed to the elements overlooking the sea in Kata, Phuket. It is as pristine after 7 months as it was the day we eventually opened it up.

It was so well wrapped up! And heavy. The quality is astonishing. You only need to buy your BBQ once as it will never wear or rust out. It cleans easily and looks fantastic.

A quick wipe over to remove leaves, water marks and it fires up every time. An heirloom!

We use ours as an oven as well as a BBQ, and it is the only method of cooking we have.

You took ‘A’ round the factory when she visited Udon Thani and as I haven't been back there, I haven't seen you, though I want to share a beer or 2 with you when I do.

The beer chicken holder works so well and quickly. Our friends are fascinated by it.

The rotisserie has so far been only used to cook a couple of ducks each time which come out beautifully brown and basted. We plan a suckling pig soon!

The sausage holder really works well. On Sunday I am cooking 200 sausages for an event we are having on the beach and I know they will all be brown and cooked through beautifully.

Not blackened and pink in the middle.

I occasionally put a water bath between the pumice coals with very fatty foods to minimize flaring. As the heat is so easily controlled we can cook directly or indirectly.

Pizza cooked from scratch works very well on the plate. We turn off the middle burner and the lid acts as an oven. It is very well insulated and the wooden handle is a nice touch.

We use it in the rain and even when it is blowing a strong wind we can use the BBQ.

We sometimes have to move it under our sala to stop us getting drenched but that is no problem as the wheels are heavy duty castors and it moves easily.

My telephone number is 0800 525 585 and if anyone in Phuket wants to see one in action, please pass it to them. I want you to be as successful as we are happy.

I am proud of my purchase and love showing it off. Just lifting the lid, shows people the quality.

Everyone is amazed at the weight and engineering that has gone into it. Something hard to find these days.

Best wishes

Phil and A Hadley

Kata, Phuket

RE: SS Master Deluxe 4n1, w/Rotis, same model and accessories as previous post.

Hi Doc,

All good, mate, postee just told Ning we have a LARGE delivery waiting.

Should of seen the Mrs eyes light up when I told her we can cook suckling pigs on this bad boy, might start with something a bit simpler till I get the hang of it thou...

Will let you know when all set up and finalized...

Later:

I fired it up and cooked beer in the bum chicken with baked veggies and steamed veggies in the wok.

Just need to get the cooking times coordinated when cooking more than 1 thing because I had my girls straining at the bit to get to the chicken.

We had the full option baked dinner with baked veggies, steamed veggies and gravy cooked with the juices.

Best bloody chicken we have ever had and I must say the best baked dinner I have ever cooked, and I've cooked a few.

Now just trying the sausage grilled with some Issan snags.

I will forward some pics when I have time.

Cheers

Pete

post-90158-0-22767600-1353114093_thumb.j

post-90158-0-31500500-1353114106_thumb.j

post-90158-0-50163300-1353114117_thumb.j

post-90158-0-87321900-1353114134_thumb.j

post-90158-0-47168500-1353114145_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Guys,

As sponsors of Thaivisa, thought many may care to see our new, Quik-Fire, gas bbq products brochure.

Quik-Fire Gas BBQ's, best quality and customer service, with in-country factory direct pricing, to boot.

A variety of models and accessories available; if interested mail: [email protected]

Thanks and enjoy...post-90158-0-21342900-1357972417_thumb.j

Edited by quik-firebbq
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thaivisa Sponsor - Google search: quik-fire bbq

Here are a couple, Quik-Fire, good guy customers with recent comments, and a couple pictures ta boot......

From, Phuket...

Hi, Doc,

As we wish to have a quality BBQ for our resort I would still like to order from you. Because you’re the Best!!!

Will put forward the quotation tomorrow morning and get the process of ordering rolling.

Best regards,

Executive Chef - Anantara Vacation Club, Phuket.

From, Songklha...

Doc: No hassles, no damage, everything was perfect. The boys helped me take it to my house when I got back and I just love it!

Everyone was impressed with the workmanship. So far, steaks and pork chops, but today I am going to try pizza.

Anyhow, Doc; couldn't be happier with the unit or with the service you and your staff offered. Many thanks to everyone up in Udon Thani!

Best Regards,

Chris - Maintenance Engineer, Songklha

post-90158-0-14383200-1363153482_thumb.j

post-90158-0-93485900-1363153493_thumb.j

Website - http://www.gasbbqthailand.com

E-mail- [email protected]

The, Sear Insert, will be available with all our Charcoal models from this date forward.

KB began by Char grilling his steaks on the, Sear Insert, once seared to his liking moved them to left side of grill for a more moderate heat to finish them off.

Check out pics at bottom of post.

by KB Texas » March 10, 2013, 5:37 pm

Hey Doc...I just wanted to thank you for the very nice 'Sear Insert' you made for my charcoal grill! It works beautifully! Thank you very much sir!!!

I am adding a few pics of the ‘Sear Insert’ in action, searing off some of Jon's famous Wagyu steaks! If this doesn't make you hungry, you must be a
vegetarian.

Note: My, Quik-Fire, SS Char-Master grill is almost one year old...other than needing me to do a good cleaning on it, it is still absolutely perfect!

KB

Website - http://www.gasbbqthailand.com

E-mail - [email protected]

Below is a much appreciated ‘super nice’ comment from one our of highly valued, Quik-Fire, customers.

by Polleke » March
15, 2013, 11:36 am

Those steaks look delicious!

And Doc, I still need to praise your excellent service provided last week Sunday!

It took you less than an hour to send a service man to our house to clean the burners after we found out that a spider family domesticated in the burner pipes while I was working in China.

Get this: problem solved within a hour after I asked you for advice, on a Sunday!

Now that's what I call extremely good service. Another positive case of TiT smile.png

post-90158-0-73697900-1363479565_thumb.j

post-90158-0-83724000-1363479576_thumb.j

post-90158-0-12985500-1363479588_thumb.j

post-90158-0-22633700-1363479597_thumb.j

post-90158-0-50093500-1363479608_thumb.j

post-90158-0-77750500-1363479618_thumb.j

• 3 months later...

http://www.gasbbqthailand.com

Email - [email protected]

Here are just a few wonderful feedback/testimonials we have received from our customers.

Good guy, Peter, recently received his new, Quik-Fire, SS Deluxe, gas bbq in, Chiang Mai.

Hi Doc,

Picked up, took home and unpacked the grill this afternoon. A thing of beauty, as I'd anticipated from the photos.

The top closes like a bank vault and the grate is beautiful and fits precisely.

Possibly out of superstition, or just not wanting to feel like a fool, I'd avoided buying anything to barbeque, lest the grill not function.

After the burn in I went up to the local Lotus mini mart and since they were out of fillets, got chicken mince, 32 Baht.

Put Cajun seasoning on a couple patties on the back burner and in 20 minutes some of the best chicken burgers I've had in my life.

Somewhere between grilled and baked, juicy but light. I've got a lot to learn about heat levels, and keeping the top open or closed. Great fun...

Thanks for everything, Doc. You're knowledgeable, a craftsman, and a man of his word.

All best,

Peter

Another very nice fella living in, Udon Thani…

I had the privilege of meeting Doc for the first time this past week. I wish we had met years ago.

One of my favorite hobbies is grilling and smoking meats... and eating too!

Several years ago I purchased a Char-Broil gas grill at Home Pro. It was a nice one, but not stainless like the Quik-Fire Gas BBQ.

The grate was ceramic coated, but it didn't take long for that to start bubbling up and flaking off.

That's where Doc comes in. I had been looking to replace the grate with a stainless steel one for quite a while now, but didn't know where to go.

I had actually asked a stainless shop that welds fences to make me one, but they couldn't (or wouldn't) do it.

When I showed Doc my BBQ grill, he agreed to make me a grate, and a few days later, he came by to deliver it.

It fits perfectly, has handles so I can take it out and clean it, and is very heavy duty. I imagine it will outlast the BBQ grill itself.

I've been in Udon almost 12 years, and I've met very few people as personable as, Doc.

He's a great guy, and I'd highly recommend his products if you're in the market for a nice BBQ grill.

Stainless steel is the way to go. Who needs a tetanus shot after a steak? No more grilling on rusty metal. Get a quik-fire!

Regards,
Danny

Hi Doc,

We’ve had our barbecue for about 15 months now and we use it about once every 2 weeks.
It still works perfectly and it still looks like brand new from the outside.

Your barbecue is brilliant Doc and we always enjoy cooking on it as we know we will end up with delicious food.

It is very easy and quick to clean it up too after use.

We just line the large drip tray with aluminum foil so that any grease just drops on it and the stainless steel cooking grid cleans up very easily by using a scouring pad dipped in detergent.

Thank you for a great barbecue Doc.

Best wishes,
Bob, Fai and Bobby

Hi, Doc,

My new, SS Master Deluxe BBQ, was delivered...no hassles, no damage, everything was perfect.

The boys helped me take it to my house when I got back and I just love it!

Everyone was impressed with the workmanship. So far, steaks and pork chops but today I am going to try pizza, calzone style, so I can drop off one at my girlfriend's workplace tonight!

Anyhow, Doc, couldn't be happier with the unit or with the service you and your staff offered.

Many thanks to everyone up in Udon Thani! Bye for now.

Best Regards,
Chris Dingey

Attached are a few, Quik-Fire, product pictures you may enjoy…

Give us a shout, love to hear from ya…

Happy days to all…

Doc & Sawitta

post-90158-0-03529400-1372561953_thumb.j

post-90158-0-05641800-1372561996_thumb.j

post-90158-0-08813900-1372562011_thumb.j

post-90158-0-78588100-1372562025_thumb.j

post-90158-0-40436500-1372562043_thumb.j

post-90158-0-38063200-1372562055_thumb.j

post-90158-0-07111800-1372562067_thumb.j

post-90158-0-41336300-1372562076_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello to all Barbecue lovers...

As we enter, 2014, we at, Quik-Fire, wish you all a healthy, safe, and prosperous, New Year.

At the same time, we wish to thank all the folks that gave their support to us in 2013; for purchases of private bbq’s, resort stainless kitchens, and other commercial enterprises both in Thai & LAO.

Last, but not least; we must not forget our very kind customers that were so good to post thru the year positive comments and pictures in various forums throughout Thailand, the, Quik-Fire, bbq’s they purchased in the past.

Thank you all!!!

Below you’ll find a few pictures, letters of thanks, and testimonials from our fine customers.

To begin; a factory picture of just a few stock bbq’s being readied for the 2013 holiday season.

post-90158-0-87818400-1389572352_thumb.j

This is from the very nice family of, Bob, Fai, and Bobby...

Hi Doc,
I hope you and your wife are keeping well.

We held a small party on bobby's 7th birthday on 11th December.
We cooked some food on the superb barbecue that we brought from you.

All the food cooked perfectly and was delicious.
We cooked chicken breasts, pork steaks, pork ribs and potatoes in their skins.
All our guests enjoyed the food cooked on your barbecue Doc.

So far we have used your barbecue on Bobby's 5th, 6th, and 7th birthday parties.
The barbecue is still perfect and looks brand new from the outside.

Best wishes,
Bob, Fai and bobby - Pattaya

post-90158-0-67294900-1389573283_thumb.j

post-90158-0-47203600-1389573296_thumb.j

Below are a few words from, Graham, and pics of the Sala built specifically for his new, Quik-Fire, 3 burner SS Crown counter top, and bbq entertainment area.

Doc,

Have started the BBQ first time Doc (please congratulate your staff for a job well done, everything started up as it should).

The wife already has gone out to buy meat to try the BBQ this afternoon, so will have to try some cold beers as well --oh dear what a pity

Graham - Phitsanulok

post-90158-0-17989200-1389573551_thumb.j

post-90158-0-42237700-1389573561_thumb.j

Glen MacPherson, Director of Photography, for many of the great movies we’ve all enjoyed, including; Rambo, Walking Tall, Behind the Lines, 16 Blocks with Bruce Willis, The Three Musketeers, Pomeii, etc., etc., with numerous international credits to his name. Very neat guy...

A couple pics of his Thai holiday home bbq balcony - Chiang Mai...

post-90158-0-91592600-1389574451_thumb.j

post-90158-0-20048500-1389574474_thumb.j

Note: We were hoping to begin our new 2014 series of Quik-Fire posts to begin on this page three, however, the first posts of our new series began at the end of page two then jumped to page three.

Please take a moment and return to end of page two, beginning with post, #48, wishing and thanking you all for your support.

Thank you & best wishes,

The Quik-Fire team..

On 1/10/2014 7:44 PM Michael S. wrote:

Doc,

Thanks for the update. It looks great. I'll be on the lookout for it next week.

Thanks for making this purchase very easy. It's a nice touch that I'm sure bewilders most people.

Enjoy your weekend.
Kindest regards,

Michael

Below, Dennis, is referring to his new, Quik-Fire, SS Master Deluxe, bbq.

On 1/11/2014 1:16 PM, Dennis D wrote:

Hi Doc
Happy New Year and hope you had a good holiday. Sorry for the silence, have been in Shanghai and back to the US past few months. Well just wanted to say how delighted I am with the BBQ grill.

Great design, superb commercial quality craftsmanship and also how nice it looks on our deck. Have had great luck with baking pizza, muffins, bread, etc., directly on the pizza stone that I lay on top of the grill, not to mention all the usual grilled food like steaks and ribs come out fantastic. Very impressed with the burners and how precise they are. It takes a bit of practice but controlling the heat is as easy as with a conventional oven. Thanks again and all the best.
Cheers
Dennis

• 2 years later...

Welcome to, Quik-Fire, Stainless Cooking-Kitchen Equipment – Thailand.

For our longtime friends & customers all gasbbqthailand.com searches are now directed to; Quik-Fire.com.

With same owners & factory we have expanded our distinctively superior product lines to serve the ever-growing-uncompromising quality-minded consumer.

Quik-Fire, BBQ grills are 'Welded not Bolted' delivered to you as a complete unit ready to use; hook up the gas, or fire your charcoal, and begin to BBQ ... Could it be easier, we don’t think so.

Our Deluxe Models with, Thick ‘Double Walled’ Insulated Bodies and Tops offer you a high performance ‘Oven’ right along with your Barbie for baking or roasting your favorites.

Quik-Fire, is web based selling factory direct with factory direct pricing, therefore, we have no expensive retail shops or agents to keep your end costs down ... Please visit our ‘Feedback’ page to view testimonials which are proof positive of what you may expect when dealing with us.

Private display room w/in-stock models, yes; men have traveled from far and wide to view our quality work and discuss their individual needs. If you fly in we’ll pick you up, drive you to hotel, etc...

We understand our customers are not invisible entities, but real people who deserve our very best, along with, individual/personalized customer service.

Once you open our new Quik-Fire.com website please go to top menu bar and click, ‘Intro’, for an introduction to our mission, operational procedure/pricing ... Discounts are available for multi-piece kitchen orders.

We’d like to thank all fellas throughout Thailand that have supported us through the years... you know who you are and are warmly appreciated... still!

Thank you for visiting our website... Doc, Sawitta, and the, Quik-Fire Team

Quik-Fire.com - Stainless Steel Kitchen Equipment BBQ Grills & Smokers l Gas BBQ Thailand

Looks good.

Which grade of stainless steel are you using for your products,looking at the prices and quality are you using 316 ?

I've brought many stainless items in the past only for them to start rusting as they are very low grade stainless 304 etc.

They use high grade stainless. Doc will give you the option for Marine grade, it costs a bit more but worth it. He makes great stuff. Will last for decades........plus he is a super nice guy to deal with.

• Like 2