Mangoes

murrinman

murrinman .

doggie88 is right with ... When it starts coming out the other end pronto

if your water bill is bigger than your electric bill

STOP eating mangoes or buy a de lux toilet from toshiba for nearly 30 thousand baht to help with the " problem "

of eating to many mangoes

enjoy pics .. dave2 : )

post-42592-0-22650000-1298736010_thumb.j

post-42592-0-52579600-1298736057_thumb.j

Edited by dave2

And if you are a diabetic you will know it too. You'll end up in the hospital.

???? Asked my diabetic Dr years ago about Mango, was told Fruit is good sugar, so Mango is fine for a diabetic.... must admit never eat more then one per day when there in season......... going out of season now ? last month around 20 baht kg, last week 35 baht, yesterday 40 baht kg, so thats it till next year

???? Asked my diabetic Dr years ago about Mango, was told Fruit is good sugar, so Mango is fine for a diabetic.... must admit never eat more then one per day when there in season......... going out of season now ? last month around 20 baht kg, last week 35 baht, yesterday 40 baht kg, so thats it till next year

Are you saying that a diet high in fruit is OK for a diabetic?

Are you saying that a diet high in fruit is OK for a diabetic

Your diabetes diet is simply a healthy-eating plan that will help you control your [on a web site.. 293,000 sites about Fruit + diabetic]... Foods high in fiber include vegetables, fruits, nuts, 5 portion per day...

apples

fruit juice

strawberries

dried fruit

grapefruit

bananas

raisins

oranges

watermelon

peaches

mango

guava

papaya

berries

So it appears yes, not that I would eat 5 Mango's per day... being diabetic is all about a balanced diet to include high fiber fruit

Edit: Myself always eat 1x banana in the morning + 1 or 2 other fruits in the day

Edited by ignis

Huh???

Ripe mangoes have been 100 baht/kilo for months. They're now down to 40b/k and I bought a bunch yesterday. They'll be down to 20b/k in a few weeks. The mango season is just starting. Can't wait.

Your diabetes diet is simply a healthy-eating plan that will help you control your [on a web site.. 293,000 sites about Fruit + diabetic]... Foods high in fiber include vegetables, fruits, nuts, 5 portion per day...

apples

fruit juice

strawberries

dried fruit

grapefruit

bananas

raisins

oranges

watermelon

peaches

mango

guava

papaya

berries

So it appears yes, not that I would eat 5 Mango's per day... being diabetic is all about a balanced diet to include high fiber fruit

Edit: Myself always eat 1x banana in the morning + 1 or 2 other fruits in the day

Thanks for the information. I am new to this and will defiantly look up some of the web sites on the subject. It is going to be a big change for me. Being a junk food eater it will be a new world for me.

Huh???

Ripe mangoes have been 100 baht/kilo for months. They're now down to 40b/k and I bought a bunch yesterday. They'll be down to 20b/k in a few weeks. The mango season is just starting. Can't wait.

No idea what happened on Friday Market, yesterday Market ripe big Mango's were 20 baht kg again :D

+ Strawberries 60 baht kg

apples

fruit juice

strawberries

dried fruit

grapefruit

bananas

raisins

oranges

watermelon

peaches

mango

guava

papaya

berries

Thanks for the information. I am new to this and will defiantly look up some of the web sites on the subject. It is going to be a big change for me. Being a junk food eater it will be a new world for me.

If you are a diabetic, you can eat any fruit you want, just eat a bit, or balance your calories with your other foods. I have been a junk food eater all my life, it's just that now, I have to eat a bit less per day. Everything in balance will keep you happy and healthy in my experience :)

Biggest things to cut down on is Sugar and Salt, Problem with Thai food is they add a lot of both in all meals, really it only takes a few months of shopping to remember what makes and brands have no or less sugar added...

Also important is to eat 3 meals a day at or around the same time every day

Biggest things to cut down on is Sugar and Salt, Problem with Thai food is they add a lot of both in all meals, really it only takes a few months of shopping to remember what makes and brands have no or less sugar added...

Also important is to eat 3 meals a day at or around the same time every day

Sugar I agree with, but not salt. You should eat ~ 20g of salt per day to maintain good health. Don't listen to the so called experts that tell you salt causes hypertension. If you read the actual study, you'll see that it only helped to reduce by about 5 points to half of the study, however what is also not mention is that the other half had a 5 point increase ;) Also 5 points is really negligible reduction if you suffer from hypertension.

Especially eat more salt on the days you are out in the hot, and sweated too much. And on days you exercises for same reasons - you expel lots of salt thru sweat and need to replenish it.