Weird Problem On My Pajero Sport 2.5L 2010

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you had encountered the same problem. Mine is 5K, just had the first service (actually i might call it a 2011 since i only switched from red to white license plate in January, 3 months to get these in Bangkok... annoyed.gif ).

Anyway, what happens is that sometimes, when in a jam, the engine simply stops. Just have to turn the keys and it is back on again, and it won't happen for 2-3 days, then again, same thing happens...

I brought it back to the dealer shop, they checked everything, and could not find what happened. They suspected it might have been due the mounting of the GPS, so they disconnected it from the main screen, but to no avail, it did it again.

I sent i back again to the shop, where they say Mitsu engineers will come and check out again what happens (I had to let it there for a week, some scratches to fix too, blame the wifey whistling.gif ), and now wait to get it back.

It is a bit weird to me, there was no visible overheating, and at first thought it was simply the settings to fix, idling too low maybe, but it seems it is not.

So, anybody else had this issue?

PS: they let me a brand new Lancer EX in the meantime, not a bad car actually smile.gif