Keep Ya Mouth Shut

DiamondKing

Must ask, what did the FB get out of it. Was the 5K demanded not for the glass but for the FB verbal. Did she get any of the 10K you were fined.

Looks like any bar owner/lady can make up this type of story, backed by staff and get anyone in front of a court. :huh:

Lets be careful out there.

She got nothing out of it all went to the court and no she demanded 5K for the broken glass not for the name calling.

As for the question about what my wife thinks well she said I should of been smarter and when she called me a Kwai I should of said yes same like you instead of calling her a name (she is pretty smart LOL) and thinks I should not of been in the lady bar in the first place :D

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ haha, I thought that might have been her reaction.

Women! don't ya just love 'em?

I too, have had to make a real effort to bite my tongue on occasion, It's a difficult trick to learn.

Good luck to you DK.

Good luck to you and the misses.

hopefully I never get to find out what it's like to be in that situation. Touch wood.

It sounds like you are like me, will not go for people unless provoked.

I will never look for trouble and if i can help it, i will stay cool. I have always found that giving someone a smile when there angry and shouting at you will get to them more. They are looking for a reaction and it hurts them when they see there not getting to you.

Seems to me you lost this case because you poorly represented yourself in court did the judge know she was a prostituteand called you a kwai surely your wife could have written out your statement in thai and yet you was asking if anyone on the forum could do it for you,please don't tell us you appeared in court in chang vest and shorts lol

oh and where did all this happen got to be pattaya or Phuket I guess..........

I never got the chance to represent myself never saw a judge and Only saw the inside of the courtroom briefly as I was presented with the papers and the sentence and verdict it was all done behind closed doors I guess cause I pleaded guilty and yes I probably did it wrong should of taken more time to get my statement done.

Contrary to some posters here I am not a bad guy, it really was an off the cuff comment to a HORRIFIC BG nothing more.

I never wear vest and shorts I was immaculetly dressed (in fact I felt very overdressed) in black slacks nice longs sleeved shirt but no tie and I guess that why some on here think I am some tattooed loud mouth yob which is not the case and those that are saying this and that I hope one day you get to see the real thailand that is just waiting for you to make the slightest slip up so you can see the real LOS and then you may be a little slower in your condemnation of me.

"Slightest slip" eh! I guess that would refer to the bottle throwing slipping out of your hand at people in the bar??? But you couldn't be charged with that because the owner hit you after you did that. So instead, they got you on a trivial thing! Good! I don't understand why you would go to all the trouble of trying to fool the people on this website??? Did you think that the judge was going to be reading this BS?

Looks to me that the BIB took you for a nice ride. I think you have been conned 100%. Scare tactics ,no passport or ID given , how do they know who you are , you could have just lied anyway . As for the court being empty and you getting the papers stating your conviction , I have never known that to happen :D . The police DO have the powers to fine you for small offenses , I was fined 100bht once , got the written receipt at the police station and was free to go after paying . Either way its over now but I would take a crap in the sink next time your in that bar. :D

I was there in that night.

First u nearly blow an pedestrians head off cause u had you're fireworks going on the sidewalk, half in the bar.

And after you where told to leave u trough a Bootle in the bar and nearly hit me, i didn't have anything to do with that.

And u called all the Girls there f**** bi*****, my girlfriend is working there and she clearly is none,

so clear up your mind again what happened in that night.

But i don't understand why u get charged for your words and not for assaulting people...

Dan.

It depends on what time of day it happened, if it was after dark and she said she felt threatened, it can be considered a more serious offense. I would be careful as they know the laws of Thailand more than any foreigner.

I was there in that night.

First u nearly blow an pedestrians head off cause u had you're fireworks going on the sidewalk, half in the bar.

And after you where told to leave u trough a Bootle in the bar and nearly hit me, i didn't have anything to do with that.

And u called all the Girls there f**** bi*****, my girlfriend is working there and she clearly is none,

so clear up your mind again what happened in that night.

But i don't understand why u get charged for your words and not for assaulting people...

Dan.

U got the wrong guy mate no assault took place except the another party whom I was not involved in any assault nor was I assaulted nor was I involved with any fireworks whatsover, but you go on ahead with your story also please note everyone whomever this is they just joined TV :lol:

Wind up

Edited by DiamondKing

Seems to me you lost this case because you poorly represented yourself in court did the judge know she was a prostituteand called you a kwai surely your wife could have written out your statement in thai and yet you was asking if anyone on the forum could do it for you,please don't tell us you appeared in court in chang vest and shorts lol

oh and where did all this happen got to be pattaya or Phuket I guess..........

I never got the chance to represent myself never saw a judge and Only saw the inside of the courtroom briefly as I was presented with the papers and the sentence and verdict it was all done behind closed doors I guess cause I pleaded guilty and yes I probably did it wrong should of taken more time to get my statement done.

Contrary to some posters here I am not a bad guy, it really was an off the cuff comment to a HORRIFIC BG nothing more.

I never wear vest and shorts I was immaculetly dressed (in fact I felt very overdressed) in black slacks nice longs sleeved shirt but no tie and I guess that why some on here think I am some tattooed loud mouth yob which is not the case and those that are saying this and that I hope one day you get to see the real thailand that is just waiting for you to make the slightest slip up so you can see the real LOS and then you may be a little slower in your condemnation of me.

"Slightest slip" eh! I guess that would refer to the bottle throwing slipping out of your hand at people in the bar??? But you couldn't be charged with that because the owner hit you after you did that. So instead, they got you on a trivial thing! Good! I don't understand why you would go to all the trouble of trying to fool the people on this website??? Did you think that the judge was going to be reading this BS?

Yet another new TV member :D no owner hit me and no assault took place where I was concerend again you must be talking about someone else getting hit by an owner

Im not falling for the TV wind up merchants and maybe since this thread has run its course and now it seem we just have trolls posting maybe the mods will close it to avoid further trolling .