Wanted Sport Bike 600Cc Or Above

Hi all im after a Sport Bike 600cc and above preferably in the Phuket area or near for viewing and test drive, also to have a mechanic look it over. Must be legal and have green book.

Will be cash transaction and the cash is available immediatly.

Looking to spend no more than 250k on the right bike.

Thanks In Advance.

If you want to spend no more than 250,000, you can buy a brand new Kawasaki ER-6N for 247,000, 650cc, no reliability problems, and you get a green book. Spend 257,000 brand new Ninja 650R.

Thanks have already looked at the Ninja and the ER 6N but didnt really like it. Absolutely hate Kwaki Green and the ER 6N just doesnt do it for me but thanks for the reply. I know it probably makes the most sense with reliability issues and green book but it just doesnt flick my bean.

They have more colours than green, the burnt orange, and black are both really nice, and they are both great bikes to ride. But if they don't "flick your bean" then I guess I can't help.

Good Luck....

Did you check out the Versys? More than 250,000 but also really nice to ride, more comfortable for taller people, and the same engine.

Edited by CDNinLOS

R1 A good decision, I had the first model 98 until recently, but I drove her in Austria and the Alps of Italy, Switzerland and France.

For Phuket and the enclosed mainland a 400 CBR

Fireblade fits me well.

A bit to fast the R1 for here I think, if you realy use her power.

Also on the main Thai highways I not trust the Thai drivers, U-turners, pedestrians and animals to let a Big Bike run than it deserves sometimes.

A 600 same the Kawasaki Thailand built would be the best solution so I think.