Ji-net Speed-up Software?

Ron

:o On the Ji-net software download page on the website is all in Thai. Where do I find a translation, or does anybody know how it's going to work? This is for dial-up using TT&T call number 999 > I'm considering changing over from Pacific Interntet to the Ji-net that uses the speed up software. Is there any improvement really? Now it is hard to login with the 1222 call-up during peak times when the kiddies are home from school and on weekends almost impossible to get on. Pacific Internet only uses the 1222, so I have been thinking that perhaps the Ji-net would be better since it has the 999 call-up. Is there anybody out there in Falang World that uses Ji-net Speed-up Unlimited with the speed software that can tell me their experiences?

:o On the Ji-net software download page on the website is all in Thai.  Where do I find a translation, or does anybody know how it's going to work?  This is for dial-up using TT&T call number 999 > I'm considering changing over from Pacific Interntet to the Ji-net that uses the speed up software.  Is there any improvement really?  Now it is hard to login  with the 1222 call-up during peak times when the kiddies are home from school and on weekends almost impossible to get on.  Pacific Internet only uses the 1222, so I have been thinking that perhaps the Ji-net would be better since it has the 999 call-up.  Is there anybody out there in Falang World that uses Ji-net Speed-up Unlimited with the speed software that can tell me their experiences?

I use JI-net with the speed up software, in Pattaya and all I can tell you is that the little Ji net icon in the tray at the bottom right tells me it has saved me 12.70 minutes in the last few hours,. I am not sure that such devices can actually have very much effect, anyway in general I am happy with JI net all things considered I just get on early and stay on!.