Exporting Airsoft Gun From Thailand

axel2001

Shouldn't the question really be "will country xxx allow the import of an airsoft gun through?"

I think in my country shouldn't be any problems to bring guns like this.

Well then all you need to do is check with the company you are flying with and you should have your answer

jb1

Well then all you need to do is check with the company you are flying with and you should have your answer

jb1

How about airport security and custom?

Guess they may object to you having an AK-47 replica in your baggage...:rolleyes:

I fly a lot. When passing through security the "unnacceptable items" bins contents include plastic and replica guns - Not permitted on aircraft. Only air-marshalls can carry guns of any description on aircraft. Even in Thailand armed forces personnel and police have to hand over their bullets and their gun is put in a security bag for collectionat the destination.

For checked luggage I dont know - best you ask the airline..before you pack your bags.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no drama here, just mention to the check-in desk that your checked bag contains a fire arm replica and they will send you to the "overweight special bag" counter near the VAT counter. There, they will take a look at it and get you to fill a form. Then, off it goes.

If your are going to an other country, then of course you will have to check the import restrictions.