Visa Extenssion

Normally it is no problem to do it the first working day if the expiration date is on a weekend or holiday.

Note you can always apply early, the date when your new extension starts will be the last day of your current permission to stay. So you don't lose any days.

You should go no later that Friday March 11. 2011. BTW March 12 is Saturday. and yes they are closed.

Sorry my bad.. "Hi ,....

My NON B VISA is going to expire on March 13th 2011, which falls on a Sunday. Would I be allowed to extend it on March 14th Monday. please give my a help."

Normally it is no problem to do it the first working day if the expiration date is on a weekend or holiday.

Note you can always apply early, the date when your new extension starts will be the last day of your current permission to stay. So you don't lose any days.

So, there wont be any problem If I extend the NON B visa on First working day, Right ? But what about my NON B VISA still valid on 14th Monday , will they allow me to extend ? No clue man..

The first working day after the 13th = the 14th will be fine for an extension of stay.

Just phoned 1111 Immigration hot line. He told me that I can extend my visa on monday 14, bcos the expiry day for the current visa is on sunday (holiday) and no fine ! can I trust this reply from 1111 ? thanks for the great help !

why people get bothered by being on safe side??? You should actually contact immigration 30 days prior to your visa expiry. If you are getting 7 days extension then no problem, you can even apply on Monday but you if you applying for 1 year extension than applying on Monday is no good at all.

Good luck anyway!

WG