Moles On Gentials

gravion

Moles arent to bad its when you get rats you really have problems.

But seriously if this is genuine these age genital warts and are catching, you will have got them from someone, yes via sex.

A Dr will use liquid nitrogen to freeze them off, ordinary freezer temps are not low enough to do the job.

How about we move this over to the Health, Body and Medicine forum. Being a mod for the General Forum, I won't have to read this again here!!! :bah:

I'd thought you would of moved it to the Farang Pub and Ent Forum.:lol:

How about we move this over to the Health, Body and Medicine forum. Being a mod for the General Forum, I won't have to read this again here!!! :bah:

I'd thought you would of moved it to the Farang Pub and Ent Forum.:lol:

I did consider that also! :) But for sure, move it to a forum I don't moderate!!!! :lol:

<br />Not much I can tell you about your troubles, but love your style bro.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Me too, but not his spelling.

I am gentle and so I like moles.

I am also a gentile, but do not feel that moles are prejudiced against me.

I am also a proof-reader and beg EVERYONE out there to re-read their stuff before clicking!

Or get a dick.

Shunnery.

Nurses aren't supposed to laugh.......

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than an AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing. Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.

"I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

She ran out of the room.

Nurses aren't supposed to laugh.......

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than an AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing. Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure.

"I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Fred replied.

She ran out of the room.

hahahaha, oh shit I nearly choked on my cornflakes. You owe me a new keyboard.

OK enough with the humor and the rodent jokes, this is the HEALTH forum and this is a valid health issue.

Indeed, OP, you have genital warts, not moles. It is a sexually transmitted disease and you are infectious to others. Please see this thread for a full discussion, with particular attention to my post #6