Who Will Pay For The Air-Ticket?

May be a decent hotel in Thailand will call for coming to talk if i will be qualified for working with them.

In case Im living abroad, and this for permanent job they provide.

Im wondering who must pay for my arrival expenses? Also the accom.

Just to know, so i can manage if been called in final.

By the way, for the expat, what local company will give you for standard benefits you must need..

Accom, vehicle with driver, tax, social insurance, for instance.

Is it different, between local company here and your homeland company?,

Usually the company will pay for your travel and accommodation expenses to attend an interview. I wouldn't bother with a company that would not but then I usually work for large international companies.

When working overseas the company would provide your accomodation and transport, or provide allowances, and should pay return flights to your home country (but I think you are Thai?) not all will pay your tax and social security / NI contributions or medical insurance but many do.

The difference with my homeland is that I would be responsible for all payments myself.

Edit: When I have worked for a 'local' company here (actually local branches of international companies) they have provided transport and medical insurance but no accommodation or airfares and have deducted tax and SS.

Edited by PattayaParent

Have you told them you are living abroad ? if you are Thai, they may assume you are in country.

As if you are Thai typically if coming back to Thai to take up a job you would not be classed as an expat and hired under local T&C's

Thank you for both of you.

Actually, its my BF, not me. Sorry i was not straightforward.

We had discussed about this, and i thought it must be company who do taking care for the cost.

Although i was unsure, since he is now in Germany.

Airticket must be too expensive for coming to talk just few words.

Will see, its just to my thinking ahead.

Thanks again/ cheers

We had discussed about this, and i thought it must be company who do taking care for the cost.

Thanks again/ cheers

If BF is in Germany, why dont he see if can do an initial telephone interview first and if it moves further maybe they will fly him in for a final interview, pretty much standard practice these days

Thanks again/ cheers

If BF is in Germany, why dont he see if can do an initial telephone interview first and if it moves further maybe they will fly him in for a final interview, pretty much standard practice these days

Or Skype...

Thanks again/ cheers

Or Skype...

many companies do intital interviews with overseas applicants these days by video confernece. Pretty easy these days with laptop cameras etc..