Lake Fishing From Bungalow

robblok

I have heard people talking about fishing on a lake from a bungalow or a raft. Does anyone have anymore details. I would love to go is it in kanchanaburi somewhere or not too far from Bangkok.

Does anyone know the prices per day ?

http://www.paenamjone.com/en/biography.html

Perhaps this will help. Do you wish to live on a floating living area, rent a boat to fish or fish from the floating area?

I would want to fish from the floating living area because i would be bringing friends of my gf. It would just be simple fishing while they load themselves with alcohol.

So either lake or river. The fishing is different in a river as your bait will come off fast.

Nice, but sorry not interested in fishing tour companies. I have never used them and will never use them. I got better gear then most of them. But thanks for the effort.

My post was merely a pointer to give you some info on fishing in Khao Laem. No obligation to use any tour company. You can use your own boat, if you have one, or simply rent one there and use your own fishing equipment. That's what I have done. I also hired a guide for one day, since these local guys know where to fish. The fishing there is truly sensational.

Hope this helps and good luck with your fishing endeavors!

Nice, but sorry not interested in fishing tour companies. I have never used them and will never use them. I got better gear then most of them. But thanks for the effort.

My post was merely a pointer to give you some info on fishing in Khao Laem. No obligation to use any tour company. You can use your own boat, if you have one, or simply rent one there and use your own fishing equipment. That's what I have done. I also hired a guide for one day, since these local guys know where to fish. The fishing there is truly sensational.

Im not really looking for fishing from a boat, im looking for something like a living boat or a bungalow on water that you can fish from. Not going out in a smaller boat. I will be bringing other people who dont fish much so they would stay and drink there so its more fun fishing from a place like that.

Im not really looking for fishing from a boat, im looking for something like a living boat or a bungalow on water that you can fish from. Not going out in a smaller boat. I will be bringing other people who dont fish much so they would stay and drink there so its more fun fishing from a place like that.

My last shot(!), how about the following links:

http://www.pantipmarket.com/items/6906882?lang=en

http://www.rayaburiresort.com/indexEnglish.html

"No pain, no gain!"

My last shot(!), how about the following links:

http://www.pantipmarket.com/items/6906882?lang=en

http://www.rayaburiresort.com/indexEnglish.html

"No pain, no gain!"

Thanks for the links, i think this is what i am looking for.