18 Yr-old Dutch Woman Raped In Phuket

george

Nice idea for a movie pitch that.....

A forum member goes around bumping off other members.... in ways commensurate with their handles.

Bit boring though, as a lot of it would be shots of fat people sitting at computers typing with one hand and holding a bottle of beer with the other and burping.

Tom Hanks is interested, so is Nicole Kidman. Gentleman Scamp wants to write the theme tune, sing the theme tune.

I hear John Goodman has been sniffing round the script.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair do's john :o

555 moog do u think it'd do well?

i'm not disputing that kat has/does post informative threads :D

i just picked up on her personal opinion coming thru and remember similar opinions a while back i.e sexpats and all the rest of it :D

...and i was curious about it(but that was all of topic)

A forum member goes around bumping off other members.... in ways commensurate with their handles.

have you read "past mortem" by ben elton.?

its about someone bumping off members of the friends re-united website.

you'll have to read the book to discover why the murderer is stalking members.

yes, it would be a good film re. thaivisa.

wonder who be the stalkers and who would be the stalkees.?

hmmmm.

"posters mortem" by taxexile (from an original idea by the moog) swept up 6 oscars at the glittering ceremony last night.

writer and brains behind the film ,taxexile , looking suntanned, well hung and dapper , said after picking up his award ,

"it was mostly my idea , but moog is pretty good with punctuation and spelling" before returning to his 1000$ a night hotel room with lek , his curvy young companion who appeared bored with the proceedings.

Edited by taxexile

have you read "past mortem" by ben elton.?

its about someone bumping off members of the friends re-united website.

you'll have to read the book to discover why the murderer is stalking members.

yes, it would be a good film re. thaivisa.

wonder who be the stalkers and who would be the stalkees.?

hmmmm.

"posters mortem" by taxexile (from an original idea by the moog) swept up 6 oscars at the glittering ceremony last night.

writer and brains behind the film ,taxexile , looking suntanned, well hung and dapper , said after picking up his award ,

"it was mostly my idea , but moog is pretty good with punctuation and spelling" before returning to his 1000$ a night hotel room with lek , his curvy young companion who appeared bored with the proceedings.

nice additional edit job, Tax... :D

meelousee could have the leading stalker role // :o

hello for those intrested

there is a thing called point of law

to illustrate this point a friend of mines brother is a QC in London and he successfully argued (and made legal history) a rape case in the UK

The case centred on if the woman says no to sex then she means no

the woman had consented to sex with a man and during sex she felt uncomfortable and then demanded he stop

He didnt

She filed a rape case and won

this will never happen here but guys when she says no it means no

I would again ask for help from anyone literate in Dutch seek any information.

I live in Holland, but over here it's absolutely no news.

In fact, this forum is the only place I heard about it.

I'll look around though, see if I can find anything........

Thanks Eric..

we would appreciate that... as there's been nothing here since and I would think that there would be there. Are there strong victim protection laws in Holland that might preclude publicizing it?

Or perhaps the victim and her sister have considered not pursuing the case. If the type of garbage responses here in TV are any indication, I could well empathize, albeit very reluctantly, if they chose that route.

:o

• 1 month later...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rape charges dropped

PATONG: Rape charges against two Thai singers have been dropped at the request of the alleged victim, 18-year-old “Anna” (not her real name), a tourist from Holland.

Pol Lt Weerapong Rakhito of Kathu Police Station said, “The case was closed because the victim came to us with her lawyers to ask to have the charges dismissed. I did not ask why. We had already sent the case documents to the Dutch Embassy.”

“Anna” was taken to hospital on September 9 after a reported incident at the residence of one of the singers on Siriraj Rd near Patong. (See here.) She has since left Phuket.

The two singers no longer work in the pub where they met “Anna”, said the venue’s owner, on condition of anonymity.

http://www.phuketgazette.net/news/index.asp?id=4594

From looking at all the replies here... I am sorry but if men have such a problem controlling their dicks.......... go shoot your selves because life has no place for you... DIY - ever heard of that????????

B#######ds who do things like that don't need discussion.

Quite agree with you, seonai.

The insensitivity shown in this thread is repulsive.

Very sorry to hear the charges were dropped. I'm sure some of the low life's are snickering about that.

The only sensible thing said on the ten pages of posts:

"guys when she says no it means no"

Everytime. All the time. No exceptions.

It doesn't matter what she said in the bar or restaurant....or ten minutes before.

~WISteve

The charges were probably dropped for reasons that are meant to be kept out of the realm of Thai law, such as a previous ganga purchase or some such thing.

Black Jack Ass, if you think women like getting raped, then I can only hope that you get to share the experience one day, by getting gang-raped by a bunch of katoeys in Thailand.

We'll be able to assess your hairstyle and clarity of mind after, too.

Aren't you so unlike a man :o

And in advance: <deleted> you too.

He11 yeah, Kats back in style, welcome back.

Yep, some reasons charges were dropped, no doubt she was threatened with something or just told it was a long process until finished. Maybe a little threat would have scared the girl enough not to charge them and she just wants to end the ordeal.

now aint that just like a woman

:D

oh!!!

after i thought about it

i changed my mind

well my hair was a mess after and really those boys werent so bad

you know come to think about it i didnt mind it at all - it was just i was a bit frightened but after i was alright

good grief - lock the B+++++ up and buy the boys a drink

she sounds like a total tosser

You are a foul disgusting creature. I won't call you a man because obviously you aren't :o

I can tell you what I think is the reason she dropped the charges. 1) she has to be a witness at the trial which may or may not take place within the next two years.

2) she was probably intimidated by the rapists, their friends or family and 3) the police have a very humiliating way of treating rape victims in this country.

Needless to say, there are always some d@mn fools out there who think women like being raped or somehow deserve it. Wait until it is your wife/sister/daughter you idiot and then try to figure out how much she liked it or how much she deserved it.

oh!!!

after i thought about it

i changed my mind

you know come to think about it i didnt mind it at all - it was just i was a bit frightened but after i was alright

You are a foul disgusting creature. I won't call you a man because obviously you aren't :o

I can tell you what I think is the reason she dropped the charges. 1) she has to be a witness at the trial which may or may not take place within the next two years.

2) she was probably intimidated by the rapists, their friends or family and 3) the police have a very humiliating way of treating rape victims in this country.

Needless to say, there are always some d@mn fools out there who think women like being raped or somehow deserve it. Wait until it is your wife/sister/daughter you idiot and then try to figure out how much she liked it or how much she deserved it.

I agree with you SBK, mind you I'm disappointed these lads got away with it. I'm quite confident it will happen again - this sort of behaviour as you well know repeats itself. Hopefully the young lady will be alright, but this is smth that will no doubt haunt her throughout her life. :D

can tell you what I think is the reason she dropped the charges. 1) she has to be a witness at the trial which may or may not take place within the next two years.

spot on.

no proper evidence gathering , no dna testing , no proper taking of statements from witnesses , lies , pay - offs and a police force that just cant be bothered unless there is a pay off for them .

this is the third world , and justice is hard to find.

The charges were probably dropped for reasons that are meant to be kept out of the realm of Thai law, such as a previous ganga purchase or some such thing.

Black Jack Ass, if you think women like getting raped, then I can only hope that you get to share the experience one day, by getting gang-raped by a bunch of katoeys in Thailand.

Aren't you so unlike a man  :o

PURE SPECULATION - INADMISABLE IN A COURT OF LAW - DONT SPECULATE - GET THE FACTS

IF SHE WAS RAPED THEN FOR GOD SAKE GIRL STICK TO YOUR CONVICTION AND HAVE THE GUYS CHARGED

IF NOT LICK DOWN YOUR FEATHERS AND MOVE ON :D

oh!!!

after i thought about it

i changed my mind

I agree with you SBK, mind you I'm disappointed these lads got away with it. I'm quite confident it will happen again - this sort of behaviour as you well know repeats itself. Hopefully the young lady will be alright, but this is smth that will no doubt haunt her throughout her life. :D

WELL START A REVOLUTION BABY

STICK UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS

CHANGE THE COUNTRY AND ITS HABITS

ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE

SO GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND STOP THE ARM CHAIR POLITICS AND DO SOMETHING

IT CAN START WITH YOU

BUT IT WONT -

Aren't you so unlike a man  :o

PURE SPECULATION - INADMISABLE IN A COURT OF LAW - DONT SPECULATE - GET THE FACTS

IF SHE WAS RAPED THEN FOR GOD SAKE GIRL STICK TO YOUR CONVICTION AND HAVE THE GUYS CHARGED

IF NOT LICK DOWN YOUR FEATHERS AND MOVE ON :D

######

oh!!!

after i thought about it

i changed my mind

i really cant follow your subjective logic

"i think and "I think

"probably"

"somehow"

get a grip on it

find the facts on the case

I am glad the legal system is not run by people who "think" and "feel"

No one but the people involved ( boozed and stoned ) will know what happened

lets wait for her to write the book on how i got raped in Thailand ( sorry graped - more than one)

oh!!!

after i thought about it

i changed my mind

The ravings of an insecure closet-queen attempting to act butch to impress the boys.

Probably hoping to be next! :o

I have only been with one Dutch woman so I am know expert on them but if they are like the ones here in the US I could see them getting into trouble in Thailand. Here in the US it is common for women to start guys up by kissing and such but then back off with a "no, I'm not ready" or something similar. I could see that as a problem in Thailand because the guys aren't used to it. I have never had a Thai woman do that to me. If they get close to you they are prepared to finish what they start.

I do know a few bargirls and two of them have told me that someone in their families tried to rape them as young girls. I'm sure that happens everywhere but I have yet to hear that story anywhere else. They probably do have more of it going on in Thailand.

As for going with stangers...how long does it take to trust someone? Most violent crimes occur between people that know each other, and know each other well.