Is Your Thai G/F Wife Jealous?

Lickey

After near 6 years, nearly 5 in Thailand, seems my mrs is still insanely jealous if i smile or wave at a girl who comes to the salon, or i know them from the market or just walking in our small town, its ok for her to chat with fellas i dont know, but she always tells me afterwards who they are, so no problem for me,

Does your mrs/gf take a dim view of you smiling chatting with other girls?

Cheers, Lickey..

Thais are odd with this. For them jealousy is the same as validating their love.

I used to think they were protecting their money, but now I think their just crazy.

The best way to deal with it is to ignore it. Don't change a thing.

I've found they get pissed if you don't get jealous as well. Myself? Impossible to make jealous. I live on frickin' Thailand!

I have a friend in Chiang Mai whose wife does all the driving and will not allow him to look out the side windows. I told him to take his balls out of her purse and put them in his pants where they belong. She did not like hearing that...

I have a friend in Chiang Mai whose wife does all the driving and will not allow him to look out the side windows. I told him to take his balls out of her purse and put them in his pants where they belong. She did not like hearing that...

oh dear ..........

But its easy to deal with.

Make it clear that you will behave as you like and if she doesn't like it she can 'go away'...

As long as you truly mean it (so that she realises - accept or give up your money), she will become a) v accepting of the situation B) cut your d..k off if she's the aggressive type :lol: or c) go for a divorce settlement (if she's got a b/f anyway).

As middle of the road does not seem an option, the OP should visualize the other extreme and accept this is way of some.

"I do not give a good g.d da.n what you do, flirt, talk, die , leave, up to you."

It's a question of respect.

I simply don't give other women the 'glad eye' when I'm out with my wife as it's disrespecting her no matter how hot the other woman may be.

She knows I do find some other women attractive. It would be naive for her not to think that - it's just human nature.

It's not acting on that attraction that takes real balls.

I do sweat, stammer and bumble in the presence of beauty at times when we are out but I never flirt. After a long time married, she can always 'sense' when I find a woman attractive yet says nothing.

Apart from a gentle bit of piss-taking she says nothing because she knows that I don't want to wake up next to anyone else..and she's right.

At the end of the day if your relationship is based on a solid foundation then she will be secure enough not to react. If you find your other half reacting all the time you are in a pretty weak relationship and have issues which must be addressed.

I wish you well but it sounds pretty grim after 5 years if you're still having such issues. Maybe the thing you should be asking yourself is:

'would I still be with a woman from my own country/culture after so long if she behaved like this'?

My ex had a special pair of sunglasses that the lenes were actual painted were I was unable to see out of them. She simply lead me around by my hand when ever we were out. And as mentioned earlier she also had my nuts in her purse were, If she thought I could see another women she would just simply give them a good squeeze....

B)

I seem to remember one poster on here, when out and about and caught ogling a Thai girl by his better half, used to apparently deflect things by saying he was just wondering if the girl was a katoey or not.

It's a question of respect.

I simply don't give other women the 'glad eye' when I'm out with my wife as it's disrespecting her no matter how hot the other woman may be.

She knows I do find some other women attractive. It would be naive for her not to think that - it's just human nature.

It's not acting on that attraction that takes real balls.

I do sweat, stammer and bumble in the presence of beauty at times when we are out but I never flirt. After a long time married, she can always 'sense' when I find a woman attractive yet says nothing.

Apart from a gentle bit of piss-taking she says nothing because she knows that I don't want to wake up next to anyone else..and she's right.

At the end of the day if your relationship is based on a solid foundation then she will be secure enough not to react. If you find your other half reacting all the time you are in a pretty weak relationship and have issues which must be addressed.

I wish you well but it sounds pretty grim after 5 years if you're still having such issues. Maybe the thing you should be asking yourself is:

'would I still be with a woman from my own country/culture after so long if she behaved like this'?

You forgot to add 'if she were a smokin' hot sex freak'

I'm just sayin'...

I seem to remember one poster on here, when out and about and caught ogling a Thai girl by his better half, used to apparently deflect things by saying he was just wondering if the girl was a katoey or not.

That was me! Lol. It still works after 8 years.

I had once had a Filipino GF who would even accuse me of looking at the katoeys.

Needles to say, that relationship didn't last long.

Sorry folks, i suppose i should come clean now, i have no problems with my mrs about jealousy ect, i posted for a new fella who seems intent on how far he can push his thai girl, hes known her about a year, and a total of 2 months together, hes a great bloke, and shes a real thai beauty, ive tried to tell him to calm things down if he wants to keep her, hes done all the right things with the family ect, but this teasing could be the undoing of the relationship,

Thanks for all your posts, Lickey..