How To Buy House If I Am A Foreign

hello . i would think that if you dont have a thai wife or partner. then forget it .if you do see a estate agent .its that simple. james

I just want to know the procedure.. if i do have a wife, what is the procedure n if i don't have a wife, what is the procedure? The loan as well...

Many thanks

hello . i would think that if you dont have a thai wife or partner. then forget it .if you do see a estate agent .its that simple. james

...what is the procedure n if i don't have a wife, what is the procedure?

I would think this forum has rules against giving advice on actions that are illegal.

I would think this forum has rules against giving advice on actions that are illegal.

A Farang can own a house but not the land upon which it stands. You should discuss methods with a Lawyer if serious.

A Farang can own a house but not the land upon which it stands. You should discuss methods with a Lawyer if serious.

Same as buying a house without legal ownership title...:lol:

I think the best way to find out if you have a wife or not is go into your shower. Look at the drain; if it's all gummed up with hair there's a good chance you do have a wife.

If the results are inconclusive you may be forced to splash some cash and hire a P.I.