Nissan In Phuket Town

afx

I've never gone to that Nissan dealer, but I do have the number for the one on bypass road out past Tesco. They may have the other ones number. 0762547024. Good luck!

Great many thanks!

I've never gone to that Nissan dealer, but I do have the number for the one on bypass road out past Tesco. They may have the other ones number. 0762547024. Good luck!

Great many thanks!

Jimi,

That is another duffer number, very frustrating. Obviosouly business must be so good for Nissan Phuket they don't need a website or working phone numbers for any of their dealerships here in Phuket.

Great many thanks!

Jimi,

That is another duffer number, very frustrating. Obviosouly business must be so good for Nissan Phuket they don't need a website or working phone numbers for any of their dealerships here in Phuket.

Do you mean the one on Thepkrassatri Road, just north of Supercheap? If so, my g/f's sister works there - at Nissan I mean, not Supercheap. I'll ask her tonight.

Went to get a spare part last month at the old place near BMP on the Bypass Road. Surprise. Just go see them. Down to Boat Lagoon, make a right at the light at the Toyota shop, up the hill and it's on the left. Easy to miss. I had to reverse as I went passed the driveway.

076 239801 star 114

081 7287324

That's very kind of you, kbb. But as 'afx' hasn't bothered replying to my question in this thread and yet still asks for help about other things in other threads, I really can't be bothered to help him.

Is that mean of me?

I hope so.

076 239801 star 114

081 7287324

That's very kind of you, kbb. But as 'afx' hasn't bothered replying to my question in this thread and yet still asks for help about other things in other threads, I really can't be bothered to help him.

Is that mean of me?

I hope so.

Sorry Jetset just saw your comments now, thanks for the advice.

And thanks to the other posters too.

I managed to find a Nissan garage, don't know the name of the road but left would be towards airport, but taking a right and not too far on on the left hand side is a Nissan garage. I'd like to find another one as 6K BHT for a 40K service (it was last serviced at 30K) seems like UK price to me. I asked for a break down which I got, all in Thai; some items were x 3, some x 2 and no unit price. eg. 3 of something = 1500 BHT. Or am I off the mark and that is going rate ? I've never serviced a car here as the previous owner did the 30K service.

I managed to find a Nissan garage, don't know the name of the road but left would be towards airport, but taking a right and not too far on on the left hand side is a Nissan garage. I'd like to find another one as 6K BHT for a 40K service (it was last serviced at 30K) seems like UK price to me. I asked for a break down which I got, all in Thai; some items were x 3, some x 2 and no unit price. eg. 3 of something = 1500 BHT. Or am I off the mark and that is going rate ? I've never serviced a car here as the previous owner did the 30K service.

I believe all Thai/japs 4x4 auto pickups/suv schedule all fluids replaced at 40k km. brakefluid, auto oil, transfer oil, rear axel oil, coolant, engineoil and filter, airfilter, dieselfilter 6-8k is normal

In addition expect front brake pads to be replaced if not done already, 1800-2000 baht

I believe all Thai/japs 4x4 auto pickups/suv schedule all fluids replaced at 40k km. brakefluid, auto oil, transfer oil, rear axel oil, coolant, engineoil and filter, airfilter, dieselfilter 6-8k is normal

In addition expect front brake pads to be replaced if not done already, 1800-2000 baht

Thanks for info - I don't have a problem with the price tag if all of above is being done without using bargain basement oil / parts. That said I wonder what the previous owner paid and what was done for the 30K service - a wash ? whistling.gif. A 6000 mile service interval on a modern jap car puts it in the same bracket as a Ferrari, seems odd to me.

Edited by afx

Thanks for info - I don't have a problem with the price tag if all of above is being done without using bargain basement oil / parts. That said I wonder what the previous owner paid and what was done for the 30K service - a wash ? whistling.gif. A 6000 mile service interval on a modern jap car puts it in the same bracket as a Ferrari, seems odd to me.

for the 10,20,30k and 50,60k km services I pay approx 1100 baht to Toyota and Honda. Oil and filters. labour free. and free wash :)

all LOS car suppliers do 10k km services, even BMW and benz. my last benz in Europe was a 2001 E220CDi, and it needed service only every 30k km

I guess cheap oil (short lifetime) and cheap labour is the reason for short intervals here

all LOS car suppliers do 10k km services, even BMW and benz. my last benz in Europe was a 2001 E220CDi, and it needed service only every 30k km

I guess cheap oil (short lifetime) and cheap labour is the reason for short intervals here

I was told that the hot climate & dusty environment was the reason for the usual 5,000 Km service period for most vehicles in Thailand. Don't know if that's true or not. In the UK usually 10,000 miles.

My DMAX bought in Koh Kaew came with free servicing up until 60k...

Didnt even realise until I went to pay the bill and they told me it was free. Now I always make sure i take it in every 5k

Talking of Nissan, anyone seen the Juke

looks fabulous

when available here though?

My computer in the car say next oil change 22.000KM

My computer in the pick-up (me) says "Why is the engine making so much dämn noise? Better put some oil in."

Maybe try buying a car there dont use much oil, i do change oil every 10.000KM even if the garage say i dont have to, and i dont fill oil on my car in between oil change :)

My computer in the car say next oil change 22.000KM

My computer in the pick-up (me) says "Why is the engine making so much dämn noise? Better put some oil in."

Maybe try buying a car there dont use much oil, i do change oil every 10.000KM even if the garage say i dont have to, and i dont fill oil on my car in between oil change :)

It was an attempt at humour, mate. Obviously a pretty poor attempt. :D