19 Road Deaths Go Unnoticed In Los

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

The passing mention in a Bangkok English daily of 19 road deaths on just one day has Felix Lynn scratching his head and wondering: “Is death really that tolerable in the Land Of Smiles?”

A study released Wednesday says sex crimes are on the increase in Thailand and only five percent of cases are ever reported.

More ranting on the reactionary reaction to the tragic stabbing at an all girl school in Bangkok,

All that plus email on the poverty packers and details of the a ban on a massage parlor in the shadow of a school yard, on the next Thailand Today, each weekday at five pm, midnight and five am.

On the next Thailand Today,

The passing mention in a Bangkok English daily of 19 road deaths on just one day has Felix Lynn scratching his head and wondering: "Is death really that tolerable in the Land Of Smiles?”

A study released Wednesday says sex crimes are on the increase in Thailand and only five percent of cases are ever reported.

More ranting on the reactionary reaction to the tragic stabbing at an all girl school in Bangkok,

=======================================

I am wondering also, are the Thai's trying to emulate the west just a tad to much?...........DJM

“Is death really that tolerable in the Land Of Smiles?”

Almost getting into the realms of Buddhism and reincarnation. This piece could take the programme into a new dimension.

I do wish they'd stop replaying that song with the lyrics 'i'm the DJ, have sex with me' or something like that.

Subliminally it doesn't work, and if you saw me, you wouldn't want it to.