Even Today, We Receive Threats: Daughter Of Missing Thai Lawyer Somchai

webfact

Thanks for the advice, but I'll stick to what I've always done which is posting by following the forum rules and guidelines.

If the rules change, then I would be all to happy to change with them.

I am hoping that you were not entirely straight faced when you made these comments!

Not straight at all. Obviously Bucholz is a clever guy but the question is why he is trying to sell to us here such "naive" explanation for his wrongdoings?

What on Earth are you blabbering about?

What in the world are my wrongdoings?

Removed a post (and responses) that claimed others were paid to post. If you have any actual evidence please forward it to support. If it's just a lame debating tactic, further references like that may find you without posting rights.

[/size]

That post wasn't my, it is for sure. I am not stupid to say you or any one else is paid for posting here, even if i think so-i would never say that as i don't have any proof and i would not allow to myself to be banned so to make your day. :lol:

Thanks for the advice, but I'll stick to what I've always done which is posting by following the forum rules and guidelines.

I am hoping that you were not entirely straight faced when you made these comments!

Not straight at all. Obviously Bucholz is a clever guy but the question is why he is trying to sell to us here such "naive" explanation for his wrongdoings?

What on Earth are you blabbering about?

What in the world are my wrongdoings?

Well, RKASA member complains about your wrongdoing. I told you dirty journalism using method same as you do, to take words out of context from OP, for the purpose to manipulate and create public opinion so THAT is wrong.

Some more people told you the same and still you don't see?

You are stubborn in repeating that, you don't want to change your manner, defending yourself it is not in TV rules that you must quote OP all.

I said you are doing it UNINTENTIONALLY but after your "i will continue doing it until TV change the rule" (which IS real blabbering) i am not sure it is unintentionally.

Obviously, you didn't read all what i told you but it is alright.

I told you you can mark PART of OP by colour or some other way but you said is not allowed to use the colours. But i told you you can make it BOLD, part of OP but to quote ALL OP. Is that not allowed too Bucholz? :whistling:

You will be pleased/shocked/flabbergasted (please delete which words don't apply) to hear that I think your interpretation is completely correct.

My only comment is that if not quoting a whole post and someone makes a persuasive case that the deleted part has some relevance, one should be prepared to acknowledge that (though obviously in deleting part of the post one has does one's best to ensure that the quoted part doesn't become distorted)

You might explain forum policy to one of your ideological mates who never fails to complain when I cut his posts down when quoting.

Bucholz, do you see this? Do you know what mean having IDEOLOGICAL MATES? And THAT was my point exactly Bucholz. You sound like you have ideological mates, and it is just and only thanks to your way, habit to take out of context just a PART of OP. Don't you see is better you quote all OP instead?

To get back to the OP, and to say again that i dislike acting of recent Government toward cowardly murdered Muslim Lawyer.

Mr. Taksin(this is on the Voice of TAKSIN magazine front page so i am using it) stated, confirmed, admit that FOUR of Government Officers did it, killed the Muslim Lawyer.

That was what the good PM should to do. To point on murderers wherever they belong in society.

Now, i don't understand why only that one(missing) person is called to the court?

If i understood that article, there are no any word about others, just this one and all Thailand knows he disappeared(one way or another).

What happened with 3 other suspected? One of them is recently awarded for his service. What about him?

I told you you can mark PART of OP by colour or some other way but you said is not allowed to use the colours. But i told you you can make it BOLD, part of OP but to quote ALL OP. Is that not allowed too Bucholz? :whistling:

You should PM a moderator for guidance on the proper way of doing things since it seems you are unclear about it.

You will be pleased/shocked/flabbergasted (please delete which words don't apply) to hear that I think your interpretation is completely correct.

My only comment is that if not quoting a whole post and someone makes a persuasive case that the deleted part has some relevance, one should be prepared to acknowledge that (though obviously in deleting part of the post one has does one's best to ensure that the quoted part doesn't become distorted)

You might explain forum policy to one of your ideological mates who never fails to complain when I cut his posts down when quoting.

Bucholz, do you see this? Do you know what mean having IDEOLOGICAL MATES? And THAT was my point exactly Bucholz. You sound like you have ideological mates, and it is just and only thanks to your way, habit to take out of context just a PART of OP. Don't you see is better you quote all OP instead?

What is your point? This is the first time you've quoted this post.

If you that unclear about how to do something on the board, PM a moderator, as was IS abundantly clear is that when some forum policy is pointed out to you to by a member, you chose to either not believe it or not follow it.

That way you don't waste the space on the forum discussion area by discussing board guidelines. That's what the Forum Support Forum is for. Either there or PM a mod.

Edited by Buchholz