Ladyboy Caught Red-Handed For Pickpocketing

Rimmer

Ladyboy Caught Red-Handed For Pickpocketing

PATTAYA: -- Two Iranians caught their hired ladyboy, pick-pocketing their Iranian cash – worth the equivalent of 770,000 Baht, during an erotic service.

Pattaya, 9th March 2011 [PDN]: At 5:30 a.m., Police Captain Somchai Chaikananukul Deputy Suppression Inspector of Pattaya Department, Chonburi was informed that a foreigner caught a Thai ladyboy, pickpocketing his money at a place opposite to Best Friend Bar (located on Pattaya Beach Rd, Moo 9, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi). The police rushed to the crime scene immediately.

Full story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS: -- 2011-03-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

i dont know what is worst, having your money stolen or being in the national press after paying a ladyboy 100 THB for a blowjob !

dont they not excute people in Irian for homosexual activties?

775,000 bht ?????????????? did they have pockets or saddlebags ?????? The boss in Iran (what's his name===i've-a bad-dinner-jacket) won't be pleased with their antics :lol:

An Iranian with 770 000 bahts, I wonder if he wanted to purchase some microwave or the content of it, or just sold a microwave going through the thai customs in Swamphipum. rolleyes.gif

What a bunch of knuts they are ! And I forgot, SOM NAM NAA !!!!

Edited by Nawak

i dont know what is worst, having your money stolen or being in the national press after paying a ladyboy 100 THB for a blowjob !

dont they not excute people in Irian for homosexual activties?

Yes they do. However, Iran is one of the leading countries in the world for sex change operations (I think the government even assists with payment), and an Iranian man having sex with an altered man is not considered homosexual. I think they may even be able to marry there, the man and the operated one, but not sure about that. Of course the majority of homosexual men value their equipment quite highly.

Edited by Jingthing

And I'm curious to know why so many muslims come to Pattaya where nearly 100 % of the food and entertainment is haram.

Haraam (Arabic: حرام‎) (often haram) is an Arabic term meaning "forbidden". In Islam it is used to refer to anything that is prohibited by the faith. Its antonym is halal.

I'm just curious, why do they don't stay where the women are so sexy under a burka and where it's such a place of peace, love and tolerance ?

An Iranian with 770 000 bahts, I wonder if he wanted to purchase some microwave or the content of it, or just sold a microwave going through the thai customs in Swamphipum. rolleyes.gif

What a bunch of knuts they are ! And I forgot, SOM NAM NAA !!!!

I dont know whether it was mentioned on an earlier thread on here, or on another Thai forum, but someone who had a good knowledge of Irainian Rials (the notes displayed) and it worked out to only about (i think) 7,000 TBH. Or possibly 70,000

But certainly nowhere near 800,000 as the article states