Bu Place Serviced Apartments

Hi all

My Filipina wife and myself plan to come to Bangkok on the 29th of December.We love Thailand and we visit every year.We have been to various apartments all with good facilities but double the price as compared to BU Place.

On paper it looks good but internet sites descriptions can be deceiving.

Oakwood, for example, in Yannawa was superb but for a 45 sqm one has to pay nearly 40000 per month whereas BU Place 42 sqm are only 18-20000.

Has anyone any idea about this place?

BU Pace is near Fortune City close to Dindaeng Asoke road.

Thanks

I took a look around BU Place several years ago when it was nice and new, and it was nice, not sure now though, some places are maintained, some not. It's got a nice pool, facilities etc, but a shitty it in a shitty soi with no room to walk, and usually not moving at all with the traffic.

Give it a look, not a bad location, and cheaper than most places.

I took a look around BU Place several years ago when it was nice and new, and it was nice, not sure now though, some places are maintained, some not. It's got a nice pool, facilities etc, but a shitty it in a shitty soi with no room to walk, and usually not moving at all with the traffic.

Give it a look, not a bad location, and cheaper than most places.

Hi terdsak and thank you for your reply.

I will check it out myself when I go there.

cheers

marios

• 3 years later...

BU Place is still good. Staff is very nice and helpful. Got a bunch of deparment stores 5 min. away by taxi: IT Mall, Carrfour, Esplanade, etc. Nearest station is Phra Ram 9 MRT. Wish there was a visa run service nearby.

Only thing I don't like about BU Place is the food at their cafe is kinda mediocre, though the staff there are commendable.