My Msn Messenger Has Been Hacked Into.

MegaRanter

I let some nice trusted friend use my Pc briefly a couple of weeks ago, and now she calls me up to ask me about things I said in IM messenger communication messages.

I noticed yesterday that I am always signed automatically into messenger whenever I am in my hotmail pages. and the my conversations on messengers both pop up in the hotmail page and and the messenger normal windows.

I have already signed out of the messeger from my email pages, what else do I have to do, and how could she have been able to get in and keep in from like 30kms away?

The person I was talking would rather push her in front of a high speed train than talk to her.

she works in a computer software company, she says she just access it from using my IP number.

She have access to a lot of things from her work

Will search for malware remover too as I already did changed my PW.

The person I was talking would rather push her in front of a high speed train than talk to her.

she works in a computer software company, she says she just access it from using my IP number.

She have access to a lot of things from her work

Will search for malware remover too as I already did changed my PW.

She shouldn't be able to access it from your IP (except through the use of an additional program such as a keylogger and your IP). More likely your password is compromised or she has put a keylogger or similar program on your computer.

Using AVG Antivirus, Spybot Search and Destroy, and Adaware SE will clean your computer thoroughly. Plus you should change the passwords...

MSN allows you to be logged in simultaneously in multiple locations but you should be getting a message that you are logged in in two locations.

MSN can also keep a log of ALL your past messages with friends. You should see if you have this option turned on or off.

Change your password but that will obviously not prevent any past damage from being corrected but at least you can feel secure moving forward. If I were you, I would change ALL your system and internet passwords.