Landfill

i'd just leave it at the roadside, someone will come through for salvage unless you live in the boonies

Unbelievable reply!

my you are an obnoxiousXXXXXXX do the world a favor and go play in the road.

My what a erudite fellow you are! However it might just be possible that someone who suggests fly tipping as a solution to the OP's question might possibly be considered more obnoxious than someone who considers it not to be a good idea. However you would not understand that concept.

I shall look out for you dumping junk on the side of the road, while I'm playing in it!

Edited by Rooo
Flame removed

i'd just leave it at the roadside, someone will come through for salvage unless you live in the boonies

Unbelievable reply!

my you are an XXXXXXX. do the world a favor and go play in the road.

My what a erudite fellow you are! However it might just be possible that someone who suggests fly tipping as a solution to the OP's question might possibly be considered more obnoxious than someone who considers it not to be a good idea. However you would not understand that concept.

I shall look out for you dumping junk on the side of the road, while I'm playing in it!

i would have to agree with joe, as long as it ist rubbish , but genral junk and furniture, it will be very quickly picked up !

Edited by Rooo
Flame removed

One man's trash is another man's treasure. People will pick anything up, they don't give me time to empty in the big skips when they had them, they emptied my car straight onto their salengs (? ).

One man's trash is another man's treasure. People will pick anything up, they don't give me time to empty in the big skips when they had them, they emptied my car straight onto their salengs (? ).

Sure it is Rooo. I understand that. I just wonder do these guys actually leave their "trash" outside their own houses or do they discreetly take it down somewhere like the airport road and dump it there? Nice!

May I take this opportunity of thanking them for their contribution to the keep Samui tidy campaign if only for the 2 seconds it clearly takes for someone to come along that finds it "just what they're looking for.

I'm not quite sure why finding looking at other people's trash on the side of the road irritating, makes me an "obnoxious XXXXX" in Joe's eyes or why I should be going to play in the road at his suggestion but if I found out who he is I will certainly ask him.

In the meantime I'm thinking it's more that he did'nt like me finding his joke about some poor blokes lost cat amusing in another thread. Oh well. Whatever!

Joe's answer is not that silly. (Nor is it necessarily promoting fly-tipping.)

I regularly dispose of garbage from a number of properties. (Yes I pay my dues to the Tessabaan.)

However, with the unofficial recycling system here in Thailand, I do separate everything out, and I do "dump" stuff that may be of value at the side of the road. Albeit at the official cage.

Broken electrical items, pieces of furniture, soft furnishings, blue plastic pipe etc etc ALL have a value to someone. Yes, I could hide it in a black plastic bag, but I would rather a local person made some money from it, or managed to use it!.These items are always long gone before the garbage truck arrives.

I regularly dispose of garbage from a number of properties. (Yes I pay my dues to the Tessabaan.)

However, with the unofficial recycling system here in Thailand, I do separate everything out, and I do "dump" stuff that may be of value at the side of the road. Albeit at the official cage.

Broken electrical items, pieces of furniture, soft furnishings, blue plastic pipe etc etc ALL have a value to someone. Yes, I could hide it in a black plastic bag, but I would rather a local person made some money from it, or managed to use it!.These items are always long gone before the garbage truck arrives.

Don't have a problem if it's at the official cage. However I do have a problem with being called an obnoxious XXXXXX on here and being asked to go and play in the road. When I find out who Joe is I will try and get him to call me that to my face and then we'll see if his balls are as big as his gob!

Edited by Rooo

Don't have a problem if it's at the official cage. However I do have a problem with being called an obnoxious xxxxxx on here and being asked to go and play in the road. When I find out who Joe is I will try and get him to call me that to my face and then we'll see if his balls are as big as his gob!

think a chill pill is needed here......

dont take what joe said personally... its all the fun of the forum.

Don't have a problem if it's at the official cage. However I do have a problem with being called an obnoxious xxxxxx on here and being asked to go and play in the road. When I find out who Joe is I will try and get him to call me that to my face and then we'll see if his balls are as big as his gob!

think a chill pill is needed here......

dont take what joe said personally... its all the fun of the forum.

You're probably right.

I think you'll find its part of Thai culture to toss garbage anywhere. The vast majority don't seem to have the slightest interest in keeping the island clean. Thats why, for the most part its become a filthy place.

Don't have a problem if it's at the official cage. However I do have a problem with being called an obnoxious XXXXXX on here and being asked to go and play in the road. When I find out who Joe is I will try and get him to call me that to my face and then we'll see if his balls are as big as his gob!

:lol: I think we are getting slightly off topic. Calm down and go and make a cup of tea.

I think you'll find its part of Thai culture to toss garbage anywhere. The vast majority don't seem to have the slightest interest in keeping the island clean. Thats why, for the most part its become a filthy place.

Yep. I quite agree with you. That's why I was disappointed with the reply in the first place.