Home Needed For Lovely 9 Month Old Alsatian Bitch

I hoping someone on the Samui forums can help me:

I am leaving for new shores and need to find a good home for my 9 month old Alsatian. She has a wonderful temperament and doesn't deserve to be deserted by me but unfortunately I have little choice. She is house trained and everyone that meets her loves her to bits. She is absolutely fine with children but still being young may be a bit boisterous for smaller ones.

She will be free to a caring person that can provide her with a good home.

Her vaccinations are up to date and she comes with a large kennel.

post-117835-0-86549300-1299909877_thumb.

post-117835-0-74330400-1299909917_thumb.

Please PM me to arrange to see her or if you have any questions. Thank you.

Edited by TheLobster

i would be interested but my last dogs got poisoned until i find out who done it and why and do something back to them then it is in the dogs interest that i do not take it though i do love german sherperds. good luck with the new home

IMO dogs are dangerous, and extreme caution should be used when bringing dogs near children......

you are entitled to your opinion(which l think is grossly wrong),, l have had Germen Shepherds for 40 years and have raised children and grandchildren with them and now am doing the same here ,, never has there been a problem with these dogs and kids ,,, one should always remember to train the dog (any breed) and unlikely there will be a problem ,,,,,,,,,,

OP , l hope you find a good home for the dog ,, she deserves it

cheers

Hi Lobster,

My neighbour would be happy to talk to you about your dog. Nice man with great 2 rai walled garden.

I have pm'd you with his name and phone number.

Edited by nod

If you have a problem , I will take her. As for being dangerous around kids, I suppose humans can be a lot worse. Enough said.

All I can say, Dixie received more gifts and emails than Crusty and was a legend on our section of Chaweng Beach.She would follow each child as they stepped into the sea and if one of the kid's head went under, she would be swimming towards them in a flash and she was always a big hit with the kids. Biting off kid's heads ? Sicko !

If you have a problem , I will take her. As for being dangerous around kids, I suppose humans can be a lot worse. Enough said.

All I can say, Dixie received more gifts and emails than Crusty and was a legend on our section of Chaweng Beach.She would follow each child as they stepped into the sea and if one of the kid's head went under, she would be swimming towards them in a flash and she was always a big hit with the kids. Biting off kid's heads ? Sicko !

I have a German Sheppard bitch also Crusty, 2 1/2 years old. sweetest thing with children, mothers them.

Hey Lobster ...have you placed her yet?????

HL :D

Hi HL

Thanks for your message.

Have been in touch with Crusty who is keen but is in Bangkok (He was the first to contact me so I owe it to him to give him first option). He is back tomorrow night so hopefully will get a chance to see her on Wednesday and make a decision.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Lobster

we might as well turn this into a German Shepherd thread ,,

l may be biased but they dont come any more handsome than this fella

hope the pics work ,, never done it before

beautiful animal. love to have one just like him.

he was a real head turner ,, back in Aus and here ,, l trained seeing eye dogs for a while ,,, this guy was the smartest dog l have ever come across , mans best friend ,,,,,,, sadly l lost him 2 years ago ,,,, am just starting to think about looking back in Aus for another ,,,, going back in a few weeks ,might do something then

we might as well turn this into a German Shepherd thread ,,

l may be biased but they dont come any more handsome than this fella

hope the pics work ,, never done it before

beautiful animal. love to have one just like him.

he was a real head turner ,, back in Aus and here ,, l trained seeing eye dogs for a while ,,, this guy was the smartest dog l have ever come across , mans best friend ,,,,,,, sadly l lost him 2 years ago ,,,, am just starting to think about looking back in Aus for another ,,,, going back in a few weeks ,might do something then

Can't beat an intelligent dog....mine was smarter than me!

RIP mate.

you are right smokie ,, l always felt a little insecure when he was showing off

cheers

My spaniel has been gone near 20 years....when I'm home I still find myself looking for her sometimes....ahhh.....she loved to play right wing too! :)

IMO dogs are dangerous, and extreme caution should be used when bringing dogs near children......

:blink:

Seconded :o:huh: Beautiful dog would love to have it but can't where were at.. Sounds like you may have a new home for it anyways..Hope so for the dogs sake..

Edited by WarpSpeed

:blink:

Perhaps he was bitten as a child? Awwwwww!

I was bitten as a child and twice as an adult still love and trust most dogs, it's usually their owners that fall short...

A big thank you to everyone that offered a home to my dog, it was very much appreciated.

She has a new home now and I'm sure that Crusty will be appointing her as "Trainee Beach Manager" shortly.

Another happy ending!

Cheers crusty. :)