News_Editor

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever Considered to RE-READ the article and this time slowly?:blink:

1: ".........Israeli family of five killed by Palestinian militants.."

If they didn't know (still don't AFAIK) WHO were the murderers, HOW can they be so certain and blame Palestinians? :blink:

2: around 01.15AM versus 01.30AM which was reported in many other news sources.

My question still stands.

LaoPo

Ever Considered to RE-READ the article and this time slowly?:blink:

1: ".........Israeli family of five killed by Palestinian militants.."

If they didn't know (still don't AFAIK) WHO were the murderers, HOW can they be so certain and blame Palestinians? :blink:

2: around 01.15AM versus 01.30AM which was reported in many other news sources.

My question still stands.

LaoPo

Fogel family neighbor gives eyewitness account to Army Radio after entering family's home in Itamar, says "did not think it was terrorist attack."

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=211918

"Palestinians reported that a faction of Fatah’s al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade had claimed responsibility."

http://www.jpost.com....aspx?id=211879

Edited by kuffki

Like the part where Fatah claim credit for it. :blink:

Everybody knows, including you, that the credits, claimed by Fatah, in this stage, are worthless and not to be taken serious since nobody knows yet WHO the murderer(s) is/are.

Would it be impossible that the murderer(s) is/are other Israeli settlers from the same setllement or Arabs, living in the neighborhood on their own West Bank ?

Quite premature to blame someone at all. <_<

It's like a conviction without a trial and WITHOUT a suspect, and the Israeli Government acted accordingly: stupid.

LaoPo

Everybody knows, including you, that the credits, claimed by Fatah, in this stage, are worthless and not to be taken serious since nobody knows yet WHO the murderer(s) is/are.

Would it be impossible that the murderer(s) is/are other Israeli settlers from the same setllement or Arabs, living in the neighborhood on their own West Bank ?

It's like a conviction without a trial and WITHOUT a suspect, and the Israeli Government acted accordingly: stupid.

LaoPo

"Palestinians reported that a faction of Fatah’s al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade had claimed responsibility."

http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=211879

LaoPo

"Palestinians reported that a faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade had claimed responsibility."

Any link available from the Palestinian source, instead the Jerusalem Post being quite biased of course?

And, UG: not a conspiracy theory, just a question which nobody, including you, can answer yet since the murderer(s) have not been found yet, whether Arab, Palestinian or any other "source".....

But you, like some other posters here as well as the Israeli Government, ride the emotional waves, as published in the (Israeli) press, not able to stay calm and to wait for answers WHO did this, but instead condemn already Palestinians/Terrorists as being facts without knowing if that's the truth.

LaoPo

LaoPo

"Palestinians reported that a faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade had claimed responsibility."

Any link available from the Palestinian source, instead the Jerusalem Post being quite biased of course?

And, UG: not a conspiracy theory, just a question which nobody, including you, can answer yet since the murderer(s) have not been found yet, whether Arab, Palestinian or any other "source".....

But you, like some other posters here as well as the Israeli Government, ride the emotional waves, as published in the (Israeli) press, not able to stay calm and to wait for answers WHO did this, but instead condemn already Palestinians/Terrorists as being facts without knowing if that's the truth.

LaoPo

If you can find one, i would like to read it.

I suppose murder in Thailand published in Russian newspapers has more truth then what is posted in Thai newspapersrolleyes.gif

so once again, the bad Israel, lied to the whole entire world and got the world to condemn the attacks, they Israel even managed to convince Abbas to issue a condemnation

And of course it should not be emotional, after all its only 5 people stabbed(3 kids) in their own homes for no reason at all, oh thats right, they were Israeli's so it does not matter.

your logic is pretty sold there!

I have already posted a link for you and a quote. It WAS NOT Israel who made the report, it WAS Palestinians who advised on what faction claimed responsibility, what more do you want?

May I kindly suggest we stick to the tragic murder on the family of 5 Israeli in the settlement on the West Bank, instead creating a long discussion about Jews/Arabs and their genes and which one existed longer ?

It's totally :offtopic:

LaoPo

I suppose murder in Thailand published in Russian newspapers has more truth then what is posted in Thai newspapersrolleyes.gif

so once again, the bad Israel, lied to the whole entire world and got the world to condemn the attacks, they Israel even managed to convince Abbas to issue a condemnation

And of course it should not be emotional, after all its only 5 people stabbed(3 kids) in their own homes for no reason at all, oh thats right, they were Israeli's so it does not matter.

I have already posted a link for you and a quote. It WAS NOT Israel who made the report, it WAS Palestinians who advised on what faction claimed responsibility, what more do you want?

Maybe you should read a little bit better to what I wrote instead reacting like you did just now, that's why I asked if you could provide a link WHERE the Palestinians wrote what was published in the Jerusalem Post.

I'm not talking about a sentence where the JP claim what the Palestinians said; every body can write that but I want to see the truth, not some sentence in a newspaper.

And, about the emotional phrase:

Yes, I think Israel and some of you (including the Fatah) react overly emotional by BLAMING (or even taking responsibility) Palestinians/Terrorists without knowing WHO did this terrible act.

I'm waiting for your Palestinian link since you're convinced it's the truth, written in the JP.

LaoPo

Maybe you should read a little bit better to what I wrote instead reacting like you did just now, that's why I asked if you could provide a link WHERE the Palestinians wrote what was published in the Jerusalem Post.

I'm not talking about a sentence where the JP claim what the Palestinians said; every body can write that but I want to see the truth, not some sentence in a newspaper.

And, about the emotional phrase:

Yes, I think Israel and some of you (including the Fatah) react overly emotional by BLAMING (or even taking responsibility) Palestinians/Terrorists without knowing WHO did this terrible act.

I'm waiting for your Palestinian link since you're convinced it's the truth, written in the JP.

LaoPo

Ok, lets follow your logic, it WAS NOT terrorists who did it, so why would they claim/accept responsibility??????

Ok, Jpost is bias and there is nothing in Palestinian press(nothing that anyone can find) but an OFFICIAL CONDEMNATION by the PA.

So if what is posted in Jpost is not true, why has not PA printed something else or why have they condemned the attacks? and why have they arrested some Hammas members(PA did NOT Israeli's)

What other truth would you like hear? Confession from the killer himself? but i am afraid you wil then claim that he was beaten to provide one.

Common get real!!!

PS. Again it WAS NOT Fatah who made the statement of who was responsible it was Palestinian people who made the report. PLEASE read links provided before you continue to post same posts just in different formats.

You have raised your questions, and were provided all the evidence available at the moment, if you not satisfied with that, perhaps its time to go on to another thread, until more information becomes available on this one

Edited by kuffki

Fatah are the Palestinian terrorists who claimed credit for doing it. How could they "react overly emotional" by BLAMING themelves :wacko:

Fatah are the Palestinian terrorists who claimed credit for doing it. How could they "react overly emotional" by BLAMING themelves :wacko:

If you don't understand that Fatah claimed responsibility.....

I meant that many parties shout a lot of things, including Fatah, Israeli, Palestinians but NOBODY knows yet who did it.

LaoPo

Ok, lets follow your logic, it WAS NOT terrorists who did it, so why would they claim/accept responsibility??????

Not my logic Kuffki; I mentioned that anyone could have done this, including a single crazy man (assuming it was a man) and that "terrorists" (like Fatah and/or Hamas) claimed they did it doesn't say a thing just that there are a lot of idiots in the world, claiming all kinds of things when these tragic things happen.

It wouldn't be the first occasion that a certain group claimed that they committed something when it later showed it was a false claim; the same as if country denies that they assasinated/murdered people in another country <_<

Remember?

For the time being and untill more is known who did this, I refrain, unlike others, from pointing a finger towards a group/religion/individual/nationality.

LaoPo

Fatah are the Palestinian terrorists who claimed credit for doing it. How could they "react overly emotional" by BLAMING themelves

I do understand that Fatah claimed responsibility. Why would anyone lie while admitting such a thing? :wacko:

Edited by Ulysses G.

Fatah are the Palestinian terrorists who claimed credit for doing it. How could they "react overly emotional" by BLAMING themelves

I do understand that Fatah claimed responsibility. Why would anyone lie while admitting such a thing? :wacko:

Good question; see my previous post for the answer....but I can't explain why idiots claim something if they did not commit the crime; the same as there are idiots committing a murder or a crime they did NOT commit.

Many examples in history.

LaoPo

LaoPo

Exactly.

Since when is a terrorists a reliable source? Would you believe everything what they say? Do they have some official spokesman or so?

Not my logic Kuffki; I mentioned that anyone could have done this, including a single crazy man (assuming it was a man) and that "terrorists" (like Fatah and/or Hamas) claimed they did it doesn't say a thing just that there are a lot of idiots in the world, claiming all kinds of things when these tragic things happen.

It wouldn't be the first occasion that a certain group claimed that they committed something when it later showed it was a false claim; the same as if country denies that they assasinated/murdered people in another country <_<

Remember?

For the time being and untill more is known who did this, I refrain, unlike others, from pointing a finger towards a group/religion/individual/nationality.

LaoPo

Well not anyone, because as it stands now according to PA officials, faction of Fatah’s al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade and Israeli intelligence it was indeed a faction of Fatah’s al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade who did it.

According to Israeli Intelligence it was not an organized act of terror but an action of 2-3 individuals on behalf of faction of Fatah’s al-Aksa Martyrs.

Brigade

I think you can agree denying murder and claiming it is 2 different things as it has 2 very different consequences.

So are you going to wait until God comes down and tells you who did it instead of believing the group that is claiming responsibility? deadhorse.gif

:blink:...for the time being I don't believe a group, claiming responsibility, untill more is known.

Please leave God out of this discussion, will you, whatever religion you have.

LaoPo

Since when is a terrorists a reliable source?

When they were the ones that did it.

Right...."WHEN"

But now, you don't know.....we don't know and the Israeli Military doesn't know yet.

So we'll wait.

LaoPo

So are you going to wait until God comes down and tells you who did it instead of believing the group that is claiming responsibility? deadhorse.gif

:blink:...for the time being I don't believe a group, claiming responsibility, untill more is known.

LaoPo

More is known from whom? What source would you accept as being reliable?

Remember?

LaoPo

Well not anyone, because as it stands now according to PA officials, faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade and Israeli intelligence it was indeed a faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade who did it.

According to Israeli Intelligence it was not an organized act of terror but an action of 2-3 individuals on behalf of faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs.

Brigade

I think you can agree denying murder and claiming it is 2 different things as it has 2 very different consequences.

Since when do you think that Brigade is to be trusted what they say and claim ? :unsure:..since today ?

And, the Israeli Intelligence is believing them now also?

What a world...:(

Tell me, do you believe EVERYTHING that's written or told ?

LaoPo

LaoPo

Are you speaking for UG now ? :blink:

But, to satisfy your question:

I think the Israeli Military is -hopefully- capable enough to find the REAL murderers and when brought to Court we will have to live with the outcome of Israeli Judges since there's no other Authority available in the area, is there, since I suppose the Israeli will take this case in their hands, other than the Palestinian Authorities ?

In most other countries the Police would do the investigations but Israel is Israel, isn't it, considering this horrible murders happened in an illegal settlement on the West Bank; illegal by Palestinian- and International standards and Laws, not Israeli.

LaoPo

Remember?

LaoPo

Well not anyone, because as it stands now according to PA officials, faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade and Israeli intelligence it was indeed a faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs Brigade who did it.

According to Israeli Intelligence it was not an organized act of terror but an action of 2-3 individuals on behalf of faction of Fatah's al-Aksa Martyrs.

Brigade

Since when do you think that Brigade is to be trusted what they say and claim ? :unsure:..since today ?

And, the Israeli Intelligence is believing them now also?

What a world...:(

Tell me, do you believe EVERYTHING that's written or told ?

LaoPo

Since the only people who can say otherwise are dead and others on the run.

AND all others involved are pointing fingers in the same direction

Good question; see my previous post for the answer....but I can't explain why idiots claim something if they did not commit the crime; the same as there are idiots committing a murder or a crime they did NOT commit.

Many examples in history.

LaoPo

Its not even clear if FATAH claimed responsibility.the reports say that The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility. That is not the same unit like FATAH.

Some reports are more specific and speak of the "Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades of Imad Mughniyeh" who claimed responsibility.

Meanwhile so called Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades officials denying that the attacks came from their ranks.

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/NewsDesk.nsf/0/E8FD0A553726F395C2257852002C9512?OpenDocument

LaoPo

Are you speaking for UG now ? :blink:

But, to satisfy your question:

I think the Israeli Military is -hopefully- capable enough to find the REAL murderers and when brought to Court we will have to live with the outcome of Israeli Judges since there's no other Authority available in the area, is there, since I suppose the Israeli will take this case in their hands, other than the Palestinian Authorities ?

In most other countries the Police would do the investigations but Israel is Israel, isn't it, considering this horrible murders happened in an illegal settlement on the West Bank; illegal by Palestinian- and International standards and Laws, not Israeli.

LaoPo

They (IDF) already know and already hunting them down, please read the reports.

PS, And finally you are coming out with your true colors with statements like "but Israel is Israel, isn't it, considering this horrible murders happened in an illegal settlement on the West Bank; illegal by Palestinian- and International standards and Laws, not Israeli."

So it would appear nothing would ever satisfy you and you would always deny facts when it comes to Israel being a victim.And always blame Israel for anything and everything.