Wetv Drops Another Good Channel

goforit

One of my favorite programs on WETV was channel 29, Criminal Investigations. Last night they replaced it with a Thai program and it was like that again today. I called their office and found out that they replaced it with a channel devoted to and requested by the red shirts. When I asked why they just didn't add the new Thai channel and leave the C&I channel alone, I got a reply they would bring it up with management. How hard would it have been just to add another channel like I suggested?

WETV is good for the money it costs and there is still plenty of watchable material. CI was ok but too many advert breaks constantly telling us what's on next wednesday etc. Same thing applies to channel's 20&21. <deleted> do we need a red or yellow shirt channel for when they do nothing but stir the <deleted>?

Get UBC - WETV is rubbish - you get what you pay for

What's the deal with WETV?

I've heard people say they called up requesting such and such, so they put it on and took another off. Then someone complained so they reversed their actions etc. Sounds sort of funny to me.

I have UBC and it's worth the price (to me) just for the Premier League football coverage. I'm not sure if I would be saying the same thing if PL cover stopped.

Get UBC - WETV is rubbish - you get what you pay for

What's the deal with WETV?

I've heard people say they called up requesting such and such, so they put it on and took another off. Then someone complained so they reversed their actions etc. Sounds sort of funny to me.

I have UBC and it's worth the price (to me) just for the Premier League football coverage. I'm not sure if I would be saying the same thing if PL cover stopped.

Now and again they send out a leaflet asking you to nominate certain programs you would like to see from a pre-prepared list. Of course; the channels you would really request like BBC and CNN etc are not on the list because they say they are too expensive. By the way WETV shows Eurosport news daily and all the prem goals are shown along with all the various Euro leagues, cups etc. Channel 10 is the MU club channel and although I don't support them they do show a lot of archive material going way back to the 50's and it's very interesting to see the likes of Besty and co' doing their thing. Channel 9 or 11 also show some Chelsea and Spurs TV games so we are not starved of English football.

goforit

re ... One of my favorite programs on WETV was channel 29, Criminal Investigations. Last night they replaced it with a Thai program and it was like that again today

#uck ... guess who went to get a new chanel list yesterday .... and replaced the old one in my computers this morning : )

#uck ... #uck ... and #uck again

dave2 .... pizzed off ... grrrrrrrrrrr

post-42592-0-63243700-1300102552_thumb.j

How hard would it have been just to add another channel like I suggested? WETV have a maximum of, I think, 59 channels. That apparantly is all their cable or equipment can carry. At 350 baht a month, they can't afford to pay for channels and quite the reverse, like channels to pay them to broadcast their pictures. I only keep them on to show Aussie Rules Football on Australia Network and because my wife gets a better signal on the Thai channels than she would get using an aerial. At the end of the day, WETV quite naturally serves mainly the Thai market.