Semper

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just seen the OP's topic on wearing shorts :huh:

Actually, the OP's thread-starting history makes some 'interesting' reading. Perhaps this was just started as a troll thread after all. rolleyes.gif

No, this is not a troll thread. I'm just curious. Scout's honour. :)

why does it matter? and being from the states but living for 20+ years as an israeli kibbutznik, im sure it doesnt matter...........

topic on the thin line............

bina

Ditto except substitute kibbutz for Thailand and we are the same.

And given the OP's previous threads, this one is highly suspect.

why does it matter? and being from the states but living for 20+ years as an israeli kibbutznik, im sure it doesnt matter...........

topic on the thin line............

bina

Ditto except substitute kibbutz for Thailand and we are the same.

And given the OP's previous threads, this one is highly suspect.

Suspect, why ? I just asked a simple question, how many % of the moderators are Americans ? You as a moderator maybe coul answer my question, or is it seecret? :)

You as a moderator maybe coul answer my question, or is it seecret? :)

Moderators, admin or members - forum rules apply to all of us. That means the respect to privacy issue also applies to us mods.

As our nationality does not affect our moderating, there is no transparency issue that would require moderators to reveal their identities.

Some have chosen to make known parts of their identity. That means they are comfortable with those details being made public. It's an individual choice but no obligation.

You can ask. You can speculate. I don't see the point but if that's your curiosity and the discussions/questions/ speculations remain within forum rules - ok. Any thing that attempts to invade on any members/mods privacy, and this thread is closed.

So please keep that in mind everyone.

Cheers

Just a bit of fun I think, that's how I interpreted it anyway.

I can hardly contain the excitement.

Moderators, admin or members - forum rules apply to all of us. That means the respect to privacy issue also applies to us mods.

As our nationality does not affect our moderating, there is no transparency issue that would require moderators to reveal their identities.

Some have chosen to make known parts of their identity. That means they are comfortable with those details being made public. It's an individual choice but no obligation.

You can ask. You can speculate. I don't see the point but if that's your curiosity and the discussions/questions/ speculations remain within forum rules - ok. Any thing that attempts to invade on any members/mods privacy, and this thread is closed.

Cheers

(all good - would disagree with regards to the football forum but that's a different kettle of fish now isnt it :whistling:):lol:

Seems only fair that you let us know what nationality you are, or is it also a secret. Perhaps it will give us a better idea why the curiosity. ;)

Cheers

geeesh..stalag..javol mine ...??? Quite frankly Scarlet....

not sure why on a supposedly only Thai expat related site/forum we have so called jo blo mods or admins sitting in any other country...why ??...visited a few times, have a relative or good friend that is Thai,know how to say a few Thai words,like spicy food.??? please explain??? is this the norm..???

geeesh..stalag..javol mine ...??? Quite frankly Scarlet....

not sure why on a supposedly only Thai expat related site/forum we have so called jo blo mods or admins sitting in any other country...why ??...visited a few times, have a relative or good friend that is Thai,know how to say a few Thai words,like spicy food.??? please explain??? is this the norm..???

Not sure what you are trying to say above, a bit incoherent. Just in case you are not aware, some mods are Thai - also, some/many have been here for decades like myself.

Cheers

3 lady mods against 1 male poster, not fair :(

Cheers

3 lady mods against 1 male poster, not fair :(

That really depends who the male poster is mate. Grow a pair and get back in the game! ;)