Jedi Master Wanted

Hi does anyone know anyone that studies the religon of the Jedi as i want to open a Jedi Church.

Thanks

Maybe the forces be with you.

Maybe only Obi one can help but i am sure there are some other teachers out there. if so please contact me. :jap:

My light sabre has seen plenty of action....only I've run out of them luminous thingys....if anyone can help?? cheers.....:)

i am serious though in your case a light saver might be helped by solor electric. Genorated by a star sysetem.

see how this thread goes. there might be a shortage of jedi masters. if there is then i might look for a samuri teacher which allot of the filme was based on.

Rooo didn't u used to be a Jedi when u was Yoda ?

The Samui Chapter of the Church of Jedi.

Future Chaplain Big C , assistant to the grand master.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

There is no passion, there is serenity. (There is no chaos, there is harmony.)(*)

There is no death, there is the Force.

—The Jedi Code (Based on the meditations of Odan-Urr)

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

Jedi use their powers to defend and to protect.

Jedi respect all life, in any form.

Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy.

Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

Its true Rooo is Yoda...he's been seen staggering out of a bar at 3am regularly. Given his beer intake the force must be strong in him reckon.....:D

May is fast approaching, need a new apprentice.

Its true Rooo is Yoda...he's been seen staggering out of a bar at 3am regularly. Given his beer intake the force must be strong in him reckon.....:D

May is fast approaching, need a new apprentice.

May the force be with us. :jap:

i want to use that powerful minde trick that can lower women into my den and also make my misses agree that it is for the best and she has no need to worry :rolleyes:

and i can go about my business

Edited by BigC

i want to use that powerful minde trick that can lower women into my den and also make my misses agree that it is for the best and she has no need to worry :rolleyes:

and i can go about my business

The Mia Noi? I spoke to an old Thai Jedi monk about this and his wise reply was "Out of sight out of mind." Hope that helps. :jap:

True it is, Roo master is.

Too school spelling Roo go must to BigC.

Careful or he might send you back on holiday to the frozen plains of Finl...err...Huth....:o

This is not the forum you are looking for.

Beware the dark side of the force....:whistling:

yes beware of the dark side of the force down an ali way after lights are out with a lady looking man. Get forced into something u might not appricate the next day.

As for the Mia noi, Thanks that does help. i think that if i mess up with the mia luang and the mia noi then i might be a hand solo :rolleyes:

yes beware of the dark side of the force down an ali way after lights are out with a lady looking man. Get forced into something u might not appricate the next day.

As for the Mia noi, Thanks that does help. i think that if i mess up with the mia luang and the mia noi then i might be a hand solo :rolleyes:

Brilliant!:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is all explained now thanks. I understand clearly

I saw that bloke leaving Bar Solo empty handed at 5am.....Definately him it was that Luke Slywan*er