Emirates Airline Booking Office In Bangkok

TCA

Has anyone got a "normal" landline number for the Emirates office in Bangkok? Far too lazy to drive out to get more credit on my phone just because they use what seems like a rip-off number.

Can anyone assist or tell me how to find one? Can't see any alternatives in Google or the Thai yellow pages. In the UK we have saynoto0870.com which is dead handy for avoiding premium rate numbers which just connect you to the same line anyway.

This is the one below I can't get through on because of insufficient phone credit:

Address 2/F, B.B.Building

54 Asoke Road

Sukhumvit 21

Bangkok 10110

Telephone +66 2 664 1040

Would also be interested to know what the charge per minute is as I might even be better calling the UK at 7 baht per minute!

Thanks

You don't state where you are calling from but you seem to be confused as that number is a "normal" BKK landline number. I call it regularly.

It is their main number and tends to be engaged alot during peak calling times. You can try also try 41-44 as alternatives which should at least get you to the automated queue.

Thanks for the reply. I'm calling from Prachuap. If that's a normal Bangkok number then it's pretty odd that I get a recurring spoken message from AIS that I don't have enough money for this call. I've got 18 baht credit, on a 1 baht per minute tariff, so it would seem strange.

It's not a big problem. I'll top-up tomorrow but interested why this should be the case.