Thai Olympic Competitors

tariq

Hi

My GF and I would like to see some events the Thais are competing in but I have struggled to find any info on which events the Thais are competing in. Can anyone point me in the right directions?

Many thanks

Tariq...

Boxing, track and field, badmitton, table tennis ,swimming, and weightlifting.

They aren't very good at any of them, but they show up.

Asian games are good though.

I don't know, gold, silver and bronze in boxing, weightlifting and taekwando seems OK to me.

Vanessa Mae will supposedly represent Thailand in the downhill events at the Sochi Winter Games.

Boxing, track and field, badmitton, table tennis ,swimming, and weightlifting.

They aren't very good at any of them, but they show up.

Asian games are good though.

I don't know, gold, silver and bronze in boxing, weightlifting and taekwando seems OK to me.

Vanessa Mae will supposedly represent Thailand in the downhill events at the Sochi Winter Games.

Very true. I'm corrected. I guess my statement was slanted towards track and field.

Apologies.

Hi

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me where you saw this?

Thanks.

Never gave it much thought, but I would think that there is some sort of Thailand Olympic Organizing Committee {...???} And I can imagine that these folks have a website. It's a start anyway.

would a mod like to explain why my post was removed please, a pm explaining why would be good, or maybe I didn't post it properly and it didn't show up in the forum, without notification from a mod then it is hard to know whether to post it again.

Thanks