Buying Silver Stocks

Silver Wheaton's a dynamite stock with excellent management and a great business model. I purchased some in October, 2008 at $2.55 Canadian (yes it did go that low and a tiny bit lower one one day, I just happened to have a "stink bid" in that took, sold it when it ran to $14 (unfortunantely). Then I bought it back around $16 and it ran to $30 and I sold it again (unfortunately). It's taking (they all are) a real hammering today, but my personal opinion is that it's a stock to hold to the very end of this crazy market. Extremely well run and when you look at its income stream it just get's bigger and bigger as the next 3 years come up.

I suspect that in a year or two it'll start paying huge dividends. Though how for down this market will go is anyone's guess, but if it hit's $30, I'm all aboard...

The funds are selling frantically, this may be a repeat of 2008, who knows? It (SLW) had a bearish engulfing candlestick today so it could drop that far...we'll see (see: http://www.tradershuddle.com/20110316186326/Candlesticks/silverwheaton-had-a-bearish-engulfing-candle.html)

I like Alexco, Excellon, Scorpio, and Great Pather all traded on the Canadian exchanges. I may be American but I don't like dollars--I'll take Loonies anyday.

I like silver, and have been trading SLV since a friend introduced me to it a couple of years ago.

I am a "Tech." Swing-trader, so mostly short term in my "live" account, but have been holding it for a few months in my IRA account ....looking for $40.