Freelance Work Available

Hi Forum Members and Guests,

I am an Australian IT professional here in Bangkok for two months to create Micro-Movie help files for Microsoft Office 2003 English version. I need 4-5 freelance staff who can work from home. Just basic computer skills required, however good spoken and English reading skills required. We use screen-capture software and provide full training, so this job is suitable for secretaries and usual office workers. Of course IT workers are most welcome as well. Future full time work available to right candidates. If you know of anyone who may be interested please ask them to email me at: [email protected]

I am an Australian IT professional here in Bangkok for two months to create Micro-Movie help files for Microsoft Office 2003 English version. I need 4-5 freelance staff who can work from home. Just basic computer skills required, however good spoken and English reading skills required. We use screen-capture software and provide full training, so this job is suitable for secretaries and usual office workers. Of course IT workers are most welcome as well. Future full time work available to right candidates. If you know of anyone who may be interested please ask them to email me at: [email protected]

Have you received an answer? I haven't :o

Edited by bolognamare

I passed this along to a well-qualified acqaintance over two weeks ago. He applied, got a reply promising full info within the day, and hasn't heard a thing since. Doesn't sound like this IT Professional's got his act together. Doesn't bode well for getting paid on time either.

this thread still happening, it's a scam or a badly backed up promotion, so any way it's gone' if the op wants to repost with some credible references then so be it

I was curious about the type of work, sent a message and received a reply in the form of a word document with the details of the company, history, work, rates, how to download the demo, etc.

I was surprised in the reply that it was not in response to my email, had no title, had absolutely no references and I nearly deleted it thinking it was a virus until I recognised the name Shayne and checked to confirm it was the same guy I emailed.

I am surprised that the Shayne has not replied to the queries on this thread.

Cheers,

John_Betong