Australian Companies In Thailand

hey, my wife is looking for an Australian Company or business that is based here or even a thai company or business that has large dealings with australia to work for. She is highly educated and also studied in australia and im from there but live together here in thailand, she currently works as a buyer for a large company but she would like to do something that could involve import/export to aus and potentially allow her to travel for work also.

if anybody has any knowledge of such companies or businesses it would be much appreciated.

thanks

i assume your wife is thai. can she speak, read, write english and also thai. i'm sure an aussie company here would pick her up and you shud potentially contact the aussie chamber of commerce or become an affiliate member and work that side of things

cheers wishing yr wife the best of luck

hey guys, thanks for that, yeah bedrockguesthouse she is fluent in both, probably better than me in english sills sometimes i think, haha. anyway yeah ive checked that sight out a little, will have to have a closer look as i didnt notice how to find the companies/businesses on there, im sure its there somewhere.

thanks

hey guys, thanks for that, yeah bedrockguesthouse she is fluent in both, probably better than me in english sills sometimes i think, haha. anyway yeah ive checked that sight out a little, will have to have a closer look as i didnt notice how to find the companies/businesses on there, im sure its there somewhere.

thanks

Click on "Members Directory" and then "Select by Industry Type"

thanks

Click on "Members Directory" and then "Select by Industry Type"

ahh ur a legend, was just looking for it, great timing, thanks mate.

• 4 months later...