Three Italians Drugged And Robbed In North Pattaya

Rimmer

Three Italians drugged and robbed in North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- Three Italian men who picked-up three women on the street in North Pattaya were later drugged and robbed back at their Hotel. Mr. Angelo Agostino Biagio Guenzi aged 64, Mr. Raolo Stranges aged 42 and Mr. Felice Bertolio aged 57 met the women on the street close to the Dolphin Roundabout in North Pattaya and invited them back to their rooms at the Loylang Village in Naklua. Each man went to their individual rooms first with their female companion and then they all met later in the night at room number 611. The men were given beers and soon passed out on the bed. It is thought the women then stole items from all three rooms before leaving.

Full story and pictures HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-03-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I am laughing out loud sorry I shouldn't .... LOL anyway , embassies should advise their people traveling to Thailand to be careful about the hookers and they should put their belongings in the safe .. :lol:

It does not happen just in Thailand...UK , USA and many parts of the continent it is prevalant...friend of mine had a gun pulled on him in the UK two years ago....he did not know whether it was real or not but was not prepared to argue...bye bye over 200 pound , watch etc etc

Edited by Phuket Stan