Looking For A Reputable Firm

mouse

I am looking for a firm that is willing to travel to Kamphaeng Phet, look at the situation, give me a written estimate and then install a cable network connection for me that will connect to 15 computers 300 meters from my home and then install a wireless network for me to another location with 2 computers 150 meters from my house for the purpose of sharing Internet.

We have the following equipment already installed and ready to be deployed (note all computers are running Windows xp2):

My home: Yagi Antenna and Linksys WAP54G Unit available

Location 1 (300 meters) ready and functioning network that needs just the cable installed and connection to that location and configuration

Location 2 (150 meters) WAP11B with antenna installed. Antenna needs to be aimed and configured to the two computers at that location and the LAN there also configured properly.

All I really need is the cable, installation of the cable and configuration of both Linksys units to all concerned computers.

PM me if you know someone professional. No self-appointed or educated Engineers please, as they are the reason I want this redone properly now. Once done I need everything documented, a diagram, which I will provide properly labeled with IP numbers and MAC codes etc. and a backup of the concerned parts of the network, so that the network can be repaired should (or when) it coughs!

Edited by mouse

Are you sure this is legal?

Wireless inside a building is fine, but once you start adding external antennae

you will need approval from the

Post And Telegraph Department

Phaholyothin Rd.,

Phayathai, Bangkok.10400 Thailand

Tel. (662)271-0151-60.

Phaholyothin Rd.,

Tel. (662)271-0151-60.

This is a previsously authorized network that has fallen into disarray. The cable part is being added and that does not have any requirements other than permission to mount on powerline poles, which we will get locally for two poles, with the rest ofth polesd resting on and being part of private property.

For the cabled sections you will require repeaters.

Are there points in the 300m length where there are dry and electricity serviced points? Eg other buidlings? If so are they your buildings? Is it your land?

If not you will have to run power to repeaters (not in the same conduit) and have them sited where they will work even in the rain! etc etc.

You must give more info before any co. will give you a reply let alone a visit!

Phaholyothin Rd.,

Tel. (662)271-0151-60.

This is a previsously authorized network that has fallen into disarray. The cable part is being added and that does not have any requirements other than permission to mount on powerline poles, which we will get locally for two poles, with the rest ofth polesd resting on and being part of private property.

Edited by croftrobin