Stocked Catfish Pond

seesip

I have a fully stocked pond, stocked with tilaipa, cat fish, pra tim. I have over 10,000 fish in my pond. they are currently 4 months old. They are almost fully grown. Will start allowing fishing in about two months. I am currently building a resort here in Chiang Dao. Resort should be open next year. Will have 4 fully furnished houses including kitchen & living room, bedroom and one bath. Fully furnished. You are welcome to come up to my place to do some fishing. We charge 40 baht per kilo for the fish caught. The pond is 15 meters by 30 meters and 6 to 10 feet deep. Also we will have an American Bar & Grill at the resort with full American Breakfast and normal bar food. You can contact me by e-mail at <snip>

Dan Brewer

Chiang Dao

Edited by craigt3365
email removed

I have a fully stocked pond, stocked with tilaipa, cat fish, pra tim. I have over 10,000 fish in my pond. they are currently 4 months old. They are almost fully grown. Will start allowing fishing in about two months. I am currently building a resort here in Chiang Dao. Resort should be open next year. Will have 4 fully furnished houses including kitchen & living room, bedroom and one bath. Fully furnished. You are welcome to come up to my place to do some fishing. We charge 40 baht per kilo for the fish caught. The pond is 15 meters by 30 meters and 6 to 10 feet deep. Also we will have an American Bar & Grill at the resort with full American Breakfast and normal bar food. You can contact me by e-mail at <snip>

Dan Brewer

Chiang Dao

Hey Danny,

Send us an e-mail when you open.

Would enjoy coming up that way to check it out.

Do you COOK all the fish we catch for dinner?

Dan Brewer

Chiang Dao

Hey Danny,

Send us an e-mail when you open.

Would enjoy coming up that way to check it out.

Do you COOK all the fish we catch for dinner?

We will be glad to have our restaurant cook prepare them for you or you can prepare them yourself on our Brick B-B-Q grill or cook them in the kitchen if you rent one of the bungalows. All bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen with all cooking and eating facilities. (plates, pots, frying pans, glasses, knives, forks, spoons.) These bungalows will be only one bedrooms fully equipped. They will also be very reasonable and available for long or short term rental. The resort is being built on 7 1/2 rai with over 100 Mango trees on the property. Very nice piece of property. My own house will be located on the property. I have been in this business for over 30 years in the US as a restaurant owner and as Club Managers for the Military Club systems. We will have a volley ball and a badmitten court for use by visitors and guest. Will be doing buffets on the weekends on special occasions and when we have sufficient guest to support them. We are trying to insure that this resort will be the best in Chiang Dao. We also will have certain events such as Thai Boxing, Thai dancing by the Hill Tribes. This will be a new style of resort so that our guest can enjoy there stay. It is surrounded by mountains, very nice view.

Dan :D:rolleyes:

We will be glad to have our restaurant cook prepare them for you or you can prepare them yourself on our Brick B-B-Q grill or cook them in the kitchen if you rent one of the bungalows. All bungalows have a fully equipped kitchen with all cooking and eating facilities. (plates, pots, frying pans, glasses, knives, forks, spoons.) These bungalows will be only one bedrooms fully equipped. They will also be very reasonable and available for long or short term rental. The resort is being built on 7 1/2 rai with over 100 Mango trees on the property. Very nice piece of property. My own house will be located on the property. I have been in this business for over 30 years in the US as a restaurant owner and as Club Managers for the Military Club systems. We will have a volley ball and a badmitten court for use by visitors and guest. Will be doing buffets on the weekends on special occasions and when we have sufficient guest to support them. We are trying to insure that this resort will be the best in Chiang Dao. We also will have certain events such as Thai Boxing, Thai dancing by the Hill Tribes. This will be a new style of resort so that our guest can enjoy there stay. It is surrounded by mountains, very nice view.

Dan :D:rolleyes:

Dan

Good to hear that you are still progressing. :jap: