Chiang Mai Deadly Hotel " Downtown Inn " Still On All Booking Website

livil

Hello

after keeping reading about all those suspicious death at the chian mai inn hotel i looked on booking and review wesite to see if it is still there.

imagine my rage and disbelief as i found it discribed as a little gem on trip advisor .

agoda, asiaroom and so on are still offering booking for it ! this is beyond belief!!!

i submited a review to trip advisor as i went there last year ,

let see if they submit it .

i do encourage people that do feel thisis unacceptable to do the same .

find below the text of my review to trip advisor shall they think my review is not acceptable .

regards

went there last year a few days /

usual hotel , nice swiiming pool . soso service and cleaniness,

but that is not the point .

how come this hotel is still onthis website?

how come you not take it off assoon of possible of your listings?

7 death in 2 months , jus google it !!!!!

as usual thai police not wanting to give bad reputation to thailand hospitaly service is closing eyes on this and reort " natural cause fo the death of all those tourists"

7 separate death occured during the last 2 months . not a group of tourist in one go .

feel free not to post this eview if you want , but please take out this listing or issue a health warning . if would be a shame that tripadvisor be responsible in a certain way for any more casualities.

everybody knows that thai people tend not to face responsabilitly when something bad happends due to the not loose face culture and more probably in this case not lose big money culture but this is not the way to do thing from a reputable website as yours!!!

kindly Djakatan

ps apologies for any ortography mistake ,

a/ i am not a native english speaker

b/ i am writing this in a fury to see this hotel still on all the booking website

edit

here is the ling to my pending review

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g293917-d478772-r100811798-Downtown_Inn_Chiang_Mai-Chiang_Mai.html#UR100811798

Edited by livil

You won't find it on Club Hombre.

why is that .... because it charges a joining fee for guests ?:whistling:

you might have missed my point

booking available on;

empresshotel

agoda

hotels2thailand

lateroom

directroom

booking.com

sawadee

hotelthailand

hotelclub

asiaroom

asiawebdirect

shall i spend the all day goin throught booking website or this is enough.

why respectable website still list this hotel is something i dont understand , shouldnot they have resposability in the matter?

that is my point

Mmm something strange there I checked out reviews on this hotel just after this story broke and there was indeed areview submitted and listed warning about the deaths however following your link I see tripadvisor has already removed the said review , hotel owner must have contacted trip advisor and had review removed.

Tripadvisor (.co.uk) have posted some scathing reviews I have made in the past but where possible I have backed them up with photos. Everything you put and everything they put has to be provable. No matter what one thinks of the local authorities the fact is, as far as I am aware, guilt has not been proved. In their position I wouldn't publish either. I would not want to be sued. When the local authroties find them guilty of something and close them down I am sure all these companies will take this establishment off their books.