What Beer Should Pikey Have

lampard10

what beers  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Carles-de berg is on the way back.....innit :D:D

Remember the advert they used to have years ago with the guy in the corridor hearing a telephone ringing....ling ling ....ling ling..... :D

He then opens the door of an office that has been empty for years ..all dusty and dark and lifts the old dog and bone and answers it but only to say ...sorry wrong number.

As he leaves he looks at the sign on the outside of the door which says Carlesberg

Complaints office :D ...even if you dont like the booze ..........well.... :o

There was only 1 option, so I voted for Asahi.

Before, I would go to Lotus and get the supllies, now FamilyMart (a Japanese company) opened a shop near my place so Asahi is always there.

Cheers :D here is one for you lampard10 :D

original.jpg

Sorry not my “cup of tea” so to speak, but do not "think too mut about this (Asahi). Nice Glass shame about the "But-not-being-any-wiser" weak as P.......................................Ssshhhhh.

Good health to everyone :D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

Who or what is 'Pikey'? :o

The term pikey is usually used for the robbing type of travellers that generally come from Ireland. Seems strange that you would want to name yourself after someone who goes round robbing :D

wrong pikeys are romany gypsys from romania, irish people that rob you are called dubliners

gypo's are a very unique race of people you wouldnt believe the sh1t they get up to.

Mine's only a small place, currently with 2 fridges but looking at the replies and also the poll, looks like I might need to invest in another fridge. :o

Thanks a million people for all the replies and advice. I look forward to swigging a beer with some of you once I am open.

BTW, my moniker is derived from my name and I've been called it as long as i remember. I'm not a gypo, romany, roman, robber, rubber e.t.c but me mam is Irish. Cheers everyone!

By the way Pikey; just for the record, I stock 35 different beers in my pub.

you don't got tired about the all that sh*t you need to tell on the forum about "your" pub Lampsh*t??? :o

Maybe you didn't read it properly, or more like it can't read, but this thread was about something you never do, helping people. The sooner someone gets shot of you for the fourth time the better. Until then I'll put you on ignore.