England V West Indies

Can Engalnd win this Series  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bronco , how about closing these two threads and remove Fly's rights to start a thread? Thereby sparing him the stick but allowing some participation etc.

Chon ( in Wanabee Mod mode)

:o

How sporting of u to suggest that Chonabot......

Dont poke the stick, if u dont like the reaction....

I'm a Super- middleweight , :D

Do u even know what that is..... :D

Ahhh I feel a stick poking........

Absolutely , I've trained and fought , only amateur, in Boxing and Muay Thai.

Still teaching MT on the odd occasion. I'm fairly sure my knowledge of both sports is enough to embarrass you off this forum , so come and point your twig Mr Soontobekickedoffthisforum.................

ps Details of my fight records can be provided , have you any references...?

:D

Bronco , how about closing these two threads and remove Fly's rights to start a thread? Thereby sparing him the stick but allowing some participation etc.

Chon ( in Wanabee Mod mode)

:o

How sporting of u to suggest that Chonabot......

Dont poke the stick, if u dont like the reaction....

I'm a Super- middleweight , :D

Do u even know what that is..... :D

Ahhh I feel a stick poking........

Absolutely , I've trained and fought , only amateur, in Boxing and Muay Thai.

Still teaching MT on the odd occasion. I'm fairly sure my knowledge of both sports is enough to embarrass you off this forum , so come and point your twig Mr Soontobekickedoffthisforum.................

ps Details of my fight records can be provided , have you any references...?

Oh so serious are we...hmmmm

Im happy for u and ur wealth of knowledge on MT......

I have never claimed to be an expert on MT or boxing....

But if u would like me to come to ur gym in Thailand, I will be happy to sparr with u for a few round of Boxing...if u feel that way...up 2 u....

Just answering your immature question.

As I train in the UK I think you had better come over here , have you even got a passport?

U made a wise choice not taking me up on that one....jing jing....

Well maybe oneday we can have a beer ( at Lampard's dream bar :D ), and we can have a laugh and talk about boxing.....

do I have a passport.... :D:D do I have passport.... :o:D come on Chonabot, I know u can do better than that...

Edited by Siam_superfly

This tour will be a big test for the English side.....the world will see just how far the team has come up in standard. As no English posters have bothered to mention this important tour, I hope that they get behind their team and realize that winning one series doesnt make u a World class team....

Hmm, about 18 months ago we toured over there and demonlished them, then we went down to south-africa and demonlished them, then new zealand came, we demonlished them... the aussies were next, frankly, we demolished them... So even if we were to play the windies again, I'm sure we would be okay...