England V West Indies

Can Engalnd win this Series  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This tour will be a big test for the English side.....the world will see just how far the team has come up in standard. As no English posters have bothered to mention this important tour, I hope that they get behind their team and realize that winning one series doesnt make u a World class team....

The Fly thought that England was playing them before they come out and play us....hmmmm #uck.....hoey kay..... :o

u like that Lampard... :D

Actually; as you have made such a <deleted> of yourself (yet again) I rescind my previous post about not wanting to post any more. Supergob, you take the bisquit, with your absurd predictions. Not only can't you get the result right, you can't even get the opponents right either. :D:D:D:D:D

The Fly thought that England was playing them before they come out and play us....hmmmm #uck.....hoey kay..... :o

Actually; as you have made such a <deleted> of yourself (yet again) I rescind my previous post about not wanting to post any more. Supergob, you take the bisquit, with your absurd predictions. Not only can't you get the result right, you can't even get the opponents right either. :D:D:D:D:D

Now then children,settle down :D

This tour will be a big test for the English side.....the world will see just how far the team has come up in standard. As no English posters have bothered to mention this important tour, I hope that they get behind their team and realize that winning one series doesnt make u a World class team....

Can we add another option to the poll - England not touring West Indies so nobody cares?

No point talking to him mate, you're on his ignore list :D

(unless you really are the Fly! :D )

No point talking to him mate, you're on his ignore list :D

Yep Croc, But Iv,e been ignored by experts in my time, they are both stirrers but you have to know where to draw the line, the personal remarks re players and TV members is over the fence IMHO. Get back to our good light hearted banter boys. Lets get on with the game or get on yer bike.

Actually; as you have made such a <deleted> of yourself (yet again) I rescind my previous post about not wanting to post any more. Supergob, you take the bisquit, with your absurd predictions. Not only can't you get the result right, you can't even get the opponents right either. :D:D

Yeah, I was thinking that. Never seen them together on the same page and the general punctuation is strikingly similar apart from some obvious red herrings if it is him. Come on, own up Ozzy :D :D

Actually; as you have made such a <deleted> of yourself (yet again) I rescind my previous post about not wanting to post any more. Supergob, you take the bisquit, with your absurd predictions. Not only can't you get the result right, you can't even get the opponents right either. :D:D

Yeah, I was thinking that. Never seen them together on the same page and the general punctuation is strikingly similar apart from some obvious red herrings if it is him. Come on, own up Ozzy :D :D

Not guilty your honour, Tasmanians dont talk <deleted> like him, besides I got Two heads ,not two youknowwhatsits, you couldnt get that silly just playing with one.

Not guilty your honour, Tasmanians dont talk <deleted> like him, besides I got Two heads ,not two youknowwhatsits, you couldnt get that silly just playing with one.

they use the same ISP but is a cached setup, I dont think Ozzy is the fly

Alright, I'll let you off ole mate beens as you've got yer Tassie head on :D:D

Oz'd...u have crossed the line...u have crossed over to the Dark side.....

:D

Bronco , how about closing these two threads and remove Fly's rights to start a thread? Thereby sparing him the stick but allowing some participation etc.

Chon ( in Wanabee Mod mode)

:o

How sporting of u to suggest that Chonabot......

Dont poke the stick, if u dont like the reaction....

I enjoy the comic flavour of your posts mate , and , unlike others, I am not trying to get your sorry arse kicked off here. But react away by all means , I'm a Super- middleweight , not a Light- Bantam.......don't punch above your weight , eh ?

:D

Edited by chonabot

Bronco , how about closing these two threads and remove Fly's rights to start a thread? Thereby sparing him the stick but allowing some participation etc.

Chon ( in Wanabee Mod mode)

:o

How sporting of u to suggest that Chonabot......

Dont poke the stick, if u dont like the reaction....

I'm a Super- middleweight , :D

Do u even know what that is..... :D

Ahhh I feel a stick poking........